THE BUSINESS OF SECURITY®
|click to jump to a section:|
Securing New Ground (SNG™), SIA's executive conference, is at the top of its class in the security industry; the "can't miss" security event of the year for information not available anywhere else, business opportunities and networking. Only at SNG™ does the most powerful audience convene in the same room to hear from the industry's leading companies—the game changers setting industry trends and standards that affect the way the rest of the industry does business—about the changing landscape of the physical security industry, understanding the emerging threats to their businesses, the impact of evolving technologies on the marketplace, and more.
- Learn from the companies that impact your business now and in the future.
- Understand how leading providers are responding to emerging technologies and staying ahead of the curve.
- Gain insights from industry leaders into trends, research and business strategy driving their growth and profitability performance.
- Discover from lenders and investors where capital is available for investment, the segment(s) of the industry attracting the most attention, and how to get your share.
C-level executives from electronic physical and IT security companies
- dealers and Installers
- end users
- manufacturers and system integrators
Registration will open on April 16, 2014
| ||Early bird rates|
(through July 1, 2014)
(through Sept. 1, 2014)
Oct. 29-30, 2014|
Broadway Millennium Hotel
145 W 44th St.
New York, NY 10036
SNG™ and market your company to the top leaders in the security industry! For more information, contact Alain Taylor at
email@example.com or 301-804-4711 or Marc Benson at
firstname.lastname@example.org or 301-804-4710.