The SIA360 community is an exclusive, members-only networking tool which helps you connect, communicate and collaborate with thousands of fellow SIA Members.
As an employee of a member company, you get access to SIA360. In fact, member companies are offered an unlimited number of employee participants in this online community. Think of it like an online security discussion forum, collaboration tool and virtual workspace just for SIA members! Through the SIA360 community, you can ask advice, share expertise and connect with other members. You also can share files.
To get started on SIA360:
- Log in to SIA360.
- Your user name and password are the same as what you use for the SIA website and store. Can't recall your password? Reset your SIA password here.
- Once logged in, complete your profile so that colleagues may get to know you.
- Post a message to start or join a conversation.
- Get involved in the discussion and check out some of the current trending topics.
Join a Community
Join one of SIA360’s many communities to participate in discussions that are important to you:
- SIA Members Circle. All SIA members can participate in this discussion area once logged in. You're automatically part of the SIA Members Circle. Think of it as the main forum for SIA360.
- Government Relations Committee. This SIA360 discussion group is comprised of members who participate on the official SIA Government Relations Committee. To join the committee, contact SIA Director of Government Relations Jake Parker.
- SIA OSDP Working Group. This technical discussion area is comprised of members working on the OSDP standard. To join, contact SIA Director of Standards Joe Gittens to express interest and join the group.
- SIA RISE: Young Professionals. This sub-forum is designed for any member in their 20s or 30s (or who is new to a career in the security industry), to join this group, start by joining the SIA RISE program.
Need assistance getting started? Check out our community’s user guide or contact SIA360 community manager Kara Wright 301-804-4704 or via email at firstname.lastname@example.org.
About SIA Membership Benefits
All employees of SIA member companies receive the benefits of SIA membership. Are you an employee of a SIA member company who needs to create a membership account for yourself? Start here.