Membership with the Security Industry Association (SIA) gains you and your company access to a robust variety of exclusive resources, like industry trend forecasting, reports analyzing key vertical markets and the latest on industry-wide and sector-specific confidence. Not yet a member? Here are three of the latest resources you’re missing out on – and what you can unlock by becoming a SIA member.
Leveraging insights from independent research and key presentations at the Securing New Ground conference, Security Megatrends™, an annual publication of the Security Industry Association (SIA), analyzes and forecasts the major trends affecting security industry businesses. The 2020 edition of this report captures a vision of the industry’s future and distills key trends that will impact your organization in the coming year.
Each year, the Security Megatrends publication forecasts 10 essential trends reshaping the industry and provides research and executive perspectives of those trends. The latest Megatrends report explores executive takeaways, challenges, stats, disruption and more for leading industry trends like cybersecurity, artificial intelligence and facial recognition.
Provided to Security Industry Association (SIA) members as a review of current market conditions, SIA’s November 2019 Security Market Index (SMI) shows that confidence in the security industry is coming back after a September 2019 dip. While September’s SMI of 59 may have been a cause for concern, the November SMI is up to 69.
Special focuses of SIA’s November 2019 SMI include:
- Skyrocketing confidence among security systems integrators
- Declining sales in the video surveillance sector for the third straight index
- Security consultants’ confidence back on an upward trajectory
- A 2020 outlook on security industry expectations for the new decade
SIA has partnered with IHS Markit, one of the world’s leading research firms, to produce three new reports analyzing the markets for security products and services in the education, health care and retail sectors. These new resources are available exclusively to SIA members, and each information-packed report explores the following:
- The size of the market and key trends, drivers and success factors
- The role and growth potential of various security technologies
- Proprietary research and end user surveys regarding budgeting, what end users want from solution providers, interest in non-security functionalities and more
As a SIA member, you can access these exclusive reports at no charge.
Unlock the Reports Here:
- Physical Security in the U.S. Education Market
- Physical Security in the U.S. Health Care Market
- Physical Security in the U.S. Retail Market