Managing Project Scope Creep: Identifying, Preventing and Recovering from It
Managing project scope is essential to successful delivery of your project. But “scope creep” can occur when a project is not properly defined, documented or controlled. Although priorities may change during a project, managers must carefully monitor the impact on scope to avoid cost overruns and client complaints
In a 60-minute webcast tomorrow, Friday, March 11 at 1 p.m., two veteran industry experts share their key takeaways for effectively managing scope creep.
This webcast will assess how to:
- Review the causes of scope creep
- Identify ways to monitor activities that impact scope.
- Calculate the effect of scope creep on budget, schedule, resources and project quality.
- Apply best practices to prevent scope creep on security projects.
- Recover quickly from scope creep should it occur.
Leapfrog Training &