Security Industry Events Calendar
UPCOMING INDUSTRY EVENTS
The SIA security industry events calendar is a guide to SIA official events and major industry events, as well as events where SIA has a presence or a partnership.
SIAThere! – New York City (Roundtable and Networking Event)
August 8 @ 3:30 pm - 7:00 pm EDTFREE
COMPLIMENTARY ROUNDTABLE AND SECURITY INDUSTRY NETWORKING
Join us for a roundtable event discussing: Event Marketing Strategies for Security Pros Presented by SIA’s Membership and Marketing Committee. Light refreshments will be served. RSVP REQUIRED.
What to Expect
A complimentary, roundtable discussion for security professionals who want the knowledge and benefits of group discussions with fellow professionals within the industry. The goal of the roundtable is to provide a supportive environment where members can get ideas, direction, collaborate, solve problems and improve their recruitment techniques within their organization.
In just one hour, you’ll:
- Participate in interactive discussions
- Collaborate and share insights and actionable ideas you can put to work right away
- Receive practical takeaways and inspiration
- Discover what your peers are working towards/working on
- Meet and network with industry experts and peers
- Getting out of the “We’ve always done it this way” mindset – Steps for revitalizing your event marketing strategy
- Outlining your company’s marketing goals
- Using social media to promote awareness of your company’s event
- Marketing strategies that will maximize your event ROI
- Utilizing events as a platform for new product/service announcements
- Post event lead follow up and marketing strategies
Event details at a glance:
Date: Thursday, Aug. 8
Time: 3:30-4:30 p.m. (networking and fellowship to follow 4:30-7:00 p.m.)
Location: Casa Nonna, 310 W. 38th Street, New York, NY 10018
Speakers to be announced soon!
Who Can Attend?
To ensure valuable interaction and networking between our guests, this roundtable portion of this event is recommended for marketers, sales consultants and company staff who play an integral part in exhibiting at trade show. If you are unable to attend the roundtable discussion, join us for networking event directly following–open to all security industry professionals.
Make sure you come early and bring plenty of business cards for additional casual networking and fellowship. There will be a lot of time to network and interact with industry colleagues – directly following the roundtable discussions during SIAThere! New York City.