Security Industry Events Calendar
UPCOMING INDUSTRY EVENTS
The SIA security industry events calendar is a guide to SIA official events and major industry events, as well as events where SIA has a presence or a partnership.
- This event has passed.
SIA OSDP Boot Camp at SIA Headquarters
August 23 @ 8:30 am - 4:30 pm EDT
SIA’s Open Supervised Device Protocol (OSDP) Boot Camp is one day of in-depth training on how to design, configure and deploy modern, interoperable, OSDP-compliant access control solutions.
At the SIA OSDP Boot Camp, you will:
- Prepare yourself to do business with sophisticated firms that demand current security technologies
- Receive the information, resources and training you need to train your team on OSDP
- Gain the skills to transition from legacy access control to today’s modern technologies
- Learn to interface Internet of Things devices with cybersecurity requirements in mind
- Receive training on the use of OSDP with federal government personal identity verification (PIV)-compliant access and identity systems
Can’t make the August OSDP Boot Camp?
An additional boot camp session is being held Nov. 13 during ISC East 2023.