Security Industry Events Calendar
UPCOMING INDUSTRY EVENTS
The SIA security industry events calendar is a guide to SIA official events and major industry events, as well as events where SIA has a presence or a partnership.
SIA OSDP Boot Camp in Chicago
February 15 @ 8:00 am - 5:00 pm EST
The next OSDP Boot Camp is coming to the Chicago area in February! Join us at Windy City Wire’s headquarters in Bolingbrook, Illinois, to get the essential information, resources and training you need on the SIA Open Supervised Device Protocol and how to deploy modern, interoperable, OSDP-compliant systems.
OSDP is an access control communications standard developed by the Security Industry Association (SIA) to improve interoperability among access control and security products. With the protocol now in wide use by many top product developers, knowledge of how to design, specify and configure OSDP systems is becoming vital for security systems integrators, government security teams, corporate security practitioners and specifying consultants.
Through the SIA OSDP Boot Camp, You Will:
- Prepare yourself to do business with sophisticated firms that demand current security technologies
- Receive the information, resources and training you need to train your team on OSDP
- Gain the skills to transition from legacy access control like Wiegand to today’s modern technologies
- Learn to interface Internet of Things devices with cybersecurity requirements in mind
- Receive training on the use of OSDP with federal government personal identity verification (PIV)-compliant access and identity systems