Security Industry Events Calendar
UPCOMING INDUSTRY EVENTS
The SIA security industry events calendar is a guide to SIA official events and major industry events, as well as events where SIA has a presence or a partnership.
- This event has passed.
SIAcademy LIVE! Video Surveillance Analytics and Advanced Applications
February 21 @ 3:00 pm - 4:00 pm EST
SIAcademy LIVE! e-learning programs are presented as tracks with 4-7 hours of training each. These live virtual courses are designed to accelerate your business growth.
ABOUT THE COURSE
In this technical learning series, we cover essential aspects of video surveillance systems as an integrated security solution. Learn about basic video networking, cloud infrastructure and virtual architecture and take a deep dive into device hardening, cybersecurity controls and data protection for IP video equipment. By taking this course, you will learn about analytics and AI integration capabilities and be able to advise customers on video system solutions based upon intended use, system requirements and operational controls.
This series is ideal for:
- System installation technicians
- Project managers
- Quality technicians
- Engineers (systems, application & IT), designers and integration specialists
- Security sales engineers and account managers who need to be knowledgeable on video security system operations and applications
- Session 1: The Importance and Impact of Virtualization on Physical Security (Feb. 21, 3:00-4:00 p.m. EST)
- Session 2: Designing and Deploying Video Networks With Customer IT Departments (Feb. 23, 3:00-4:00 p.m. EST
- Session 3: Video Surveillance in Smart Cities – An Integrated Approach (Feb. 28 3:00-4:00 p.m. EST)
- Session 4: Understanding Deep Learning and AI Capabilities for Next-Gen Video Analytics (March 2, 3:00-4:00 p.m. EST)
- Session 5: Video Surveillance as a Service: Architecture, Best Practices, and Use Cases (March 7, 3:00-4:00 p.m. EST)
- Session 6: The Ethical Use of Video Surveillance Data and Analytics (March 9, 3:00-4:00 p.m. EST)