Security Industry Events Calendar
UPCOMING INDUSTRY EVENTS
The SIA security industry events calendar is a guide to SIA official events and major industry events, as well as events where SIA has a presence or a partnership.
Security Industry Cybersecurity Certification (SICC) Review Course at ISC East
November 15 @ 8:30 am - 4:30 pm EST
Build your test-day confidence and prepare to obtain the Security Industry Cybersecurity Certification (SICC) with the new SICC Review Course!
The SICC Review Course is designed to help prepare you for the certification exam using proven instructional design techniques and interactive learning tools. This comprehensive instructor-led course covers key concepts and skills that directly correspond with the 10 knowledge domains outlined on the SICC exam blueprint.
During the course, our experienced instructors will guide you through an in-depth review of the key knowledge domains and subdomains of the SICC exam, discuss exam preparation strategies, and provide direct feedback on any questions.
Participants are provided with a SICC Review Course Student Workbook that includes:
- Domain-specific knowledge
- Key reference material
- Study plan worksheet
- Glossary of terms and definitions
- Expectations on the SICC test taking experience
Course Registration Fees: $595 for employees of SIA & PSA member companies; $795 for non-members
- Review key concepts, terms and principles that relate to cybersecurity for physical security systems and devices
- Increase your understanding of the SICC Exam Blueprint, including domains and subdomains
- Identify areas of improvement and assess your readiness to take the SICC exam
- Prepare a study plan and discuss test-taking best practices
- Professionals preparing to become SICC certified
- Lead/Senior Service Technicians
- Lead/Senior Installers
- Technical Project Managers
- Security System Designers & Engineers
- General security management professionals looking to increase cybersecurity knowledge