Security Industry Events Calendar
UPCOMING INDUSTRY EVENTS
The SIA security industry events calendar is a guide to SIA official events and major industry events, as well as events where SIA has a presence or a partnership.
Vertical Insights Energy Sector Safety & Security Symposium
November 9 @ 1:00 pm - 4:00 pm ESTFREE
As a component of the nation’s critical infrastructure, the oil and gas sector faces a broad range of security challenges. Just this year, the nation saw the massive impact that a single vulnerability can have not only on oil and gas businesses, but society as a whole.
SIA’s next Vertical Insights Symposium will examine the physical security, cybersecurity and resiliency issues with which oil and gas firms and their partners must contend.
- Sonya Proctor, assistant administrator for surface operations, Transportation Security Administration
- Mark Bristow, branch chief, cyber defense coordination, Cybersecurity and Infrastructure Security Agency
- Katie Domansky, Ph.D., chief analyst/director, Welund North America
- John Bryk, cybersecurity and physical threat intelligence analyst, Downstream Natural Gas Information Sharing & Analysis Center
- Jeff Gunnulfsen, senior director, security and risk management, American Fuel and Petrochemical Manufacturers
- Darin Dillon, vice president, energy, Pivot3
- Joe Morgan, segment development manager, critical infrastructure, Axis Communications
- Chris Earleywine, senior director, vertical market solutions, LenelS2