Security Industry Events Calendar
UPCOMING INDUSTRY EVENTS
The SIA security industry events calendar is a guide to SIA official events and major industry events, as well as events where SIA has a presence or a partnership.
Leveraging Technology to Protect Utilities
December 6 @ 1:00 pm - 2:30 pm EST
ABOUT THE EVENT
Protecting utilities and other critical infrastructure is one of the most vital uses of security technology. This webinar, which is being presented by the SIA Utilities Advisory Board, will examine several of the biggest physical and cyber threats that utilities must defend against and look at potential countermeasures that can be deployed to keep the lights on and the water running. Attendees can expect to learn about how utilities can harden vulnerabilities and detect and defend against multiple types of attacks, including UAS, network hacks, and others.
Speakers will include:
- Casey Flanagan, Co-Founder and President, AeroVigilance; Former Electronics Technician, FBI Counter-UAS Program
- MSgt. Jarrod Kologinsky, Flight Chief, Joint Base McGuire-Dix-Lakehurst Security Forces Squadron
- Joey St. Jacques, Director of Business Development, ACRE
- Linda Ziemba, Founder and CEO, AeroDefense
- Chad Stevens, Director of Business Development – Energy, ADT Commercial
- Official from the Transportation Security Administration