SIA OSDP All Access at ISC West
Wednesday, March 29, 2023 | 4:30-6:30 P.m. PDT | Marco polo 701, 702, 801, 802 | The Venetian Expo
Get the “all access” VIP treatment at SIA’s OSDP All Access event on March 29 during ISC West 2023! Join the access control community for an exclusive opportunity to meet the Open Supervised Device Protocol (OSDP) stars involved with this prominent access control standard. Meet and network with industry leaders, integrators, consultants, manufacturers, and practitioners over food and drinks as you learn about the value of specifying to OSDP, witness first-hand demonstrations of advanced implementations of OSDP proof of concepts and engage in dialogue on potential developments within the standard.
Whether you are an OSDP expert or this is the first you have heard of OSDP, swing by this end-of-day ISC West event to unwind and learn more about all things OSDP.
What to Expect:
- Food, drink and great industry networking, plus the following:
- Open dialogue with members of the OSDP community on development of the newest version of OSDP
- Presentation by a top security practitioner on the advantages and use cases for solutions using OSDP
- Live demonstration of the implementation of OSDP meeting Federal Information Processing Standard (FIPS 201) requirements
Who You’ll Meet at the OSDP All Access Event:
- Companies delivering OSDP and access control solutions
- Consultants and security practitioners
- Other integrators implementing and considering OSDP
- Access control interoperability experts
Plus: Two Lucky Attendees Will Each Receive an OSDP Boot Camp Registration (A $995 Value!)
Door prize drawings for the OSDP Boot Camp will be conducted during the event. Must be present to win.
Jeff Buzan, Director of Product Integration and Support, Wavelynx Technologies Corporation
Jeff Buzan is the director of product integration and support at Wavelynx. As a proponent of open and secure standards in access control, he has spent the last four years helping customers transitions from legacy and proprietary systems to secure specs like OSDP.
Bryan Watson, R&D S&E, Computer Science, Sandia National Laboratories
Bryan Watson is a senior software developer at Sandia National Laboratories. He has been working with OSDP software implementation and integration for over five years with an emphasis on ACU development. During this time, he has played an active role in the SIA OSDP Working Group and is currently working to develop the next version of the protocol with regards to PIV support and integration.