Thrive! The Business Growth Experience
March 9 & 16, 2021
It's an event. It's a community. It's an experience. And it's happening on March 9, 2021.
Whether you’re a security industry startup or an established company looking to spark new growth, this highly interactive virtual experience is for you! Through workshops, keynotes, one-to-ones, free-form discussions and office-hour sessions, we’ll empower you to make your breakthrough happen and then chart your course in a changed world. Grow security. Grow your business. Grow yourself … and Thrive!
Only Register For Thrive! If...
- You care about growth and innovation – and want your innovative ideas to gain traction
- You're willing to make a mindset shift and believe in abundance
- You care to meet others in the industry who face similar challenges and are ready to share their experiences
What Thrive! Registration Includes
- Personalized introductions to innovation facilitators and incubators
- Access to both Part 1 and Part 2 of the program (see our agenda for details)
- Workbooks, resources and a post-event summary that documents the best takeaways
- Access to a private Slack channel to help you connect with other attendees
- Workshops, discussion groups and office-hour time
Thrive!'s $199 ticket price is an investment in yourself and your business.
Looking to bring your team or partners?
Multi-ticket discounts are available during registration; 3-ticket packages are $499 (you save $98), and 5-ticket packages are just $799 (a savings of $196). Call SIA's Kevin Murphy at (301) 804-4716 or email him at email@example.com to discuss other bundled pricing options.
The Launch Team (Our Speakers)
John Mack III
Food for Thought
“Extraordinary results happen only when you give the best you have to become the best you can be at your most important work.”
– Gary Keller, American entrepreneur and executive chairman of KWx
“Conformity is the jailer of freedom and the enemy of growth.”
– John F. Kennedy, 35th president of the United States
"When you're finished changing, you're finished."
– Benjamin Franklin, Founding Father of the United States
"The price of doing the same old thing is far higher than the price of change."
– Bill Clinton, 42nd president of the United States
“It’s very easy to be different but very difficult to be better.”
– Jonathan Ive, chief design officer, Apple
"The greatest danger in times of turbulence is not the turbulence – it is to act with yesterday’s logic."
– Peter Drucker, management consultant, educator and author
The Launch Plan: An Agenda Focused on Innovation and Traction
Thrive! Part 1: March 9 – The Spark That Ignites the Fire
Tuesday, March 9, 1:00-4:30 p.m. EST
Thrive! Part 2: March 16 – Add More Fuel to Your Fire!
Tuesday, March 16, 1:00-4:30 p.m. EST
The Rocket Fuel (Our Sponsors)
Get in Touch
Do you love this idea and want to learn more about what we're planning, who this is for and what the sessions and experiences will be like? Contact SIA's Geoff Kohl. Want to know how your company can get involved, attend as a group or support this experience? Contact SIA's Kevin Murphy.