OSDP Info Session (February 2022)
February 17, 2022
Join the Security Industry Association (SIA) for this 30-minute session to learn about Open Supervised Device Protocol (OSDP) and specifically the OSDP Boot Camp.
OSDP Boot Camp is an in-depth training on how to design, configure and deploy modern, interoperable, OSDP-compliant access control systems. Learn more about the structure of the OSDP Boot Camps and hear testimonial from an integrator on the value of the training.
What Will Be Covered:
- What is OSDP?
- Benefits of ODSP
- The Value of Training Provided at OSDP Boot Camps
- How the OSDP Verified Process Works
- Plus, How the OSDP Working Group Updates This Standard
- Edison Shen, director of standards and technology, SIA
- Rodney Thayer, Convergence Engineer at Smithee Solutions LLC
- John Nemerofsky, Chief Operating Officer, SAGE Integration