February 16, 2022, 1:00 pm ESTRegister
CSPM is the only credential that addresses the unique demands of a security project manager. More than a general project management certification, the CSPM demonstrates that holders of this credential can manage complex, technical security projects.
SIA’s SPM training offerings are designed for current and aspiring security project managers and courses like CSPM review course can help prepare you for the CSPM exam. Join us for this free informational session to get started down the path to earn your CSPM and learn how SPM training can benefit you!
What Will Be Covered:
- What makes the CSPM credential unique compared to other PM certifications
- The benefits of earning your certification
- Core requirements to earn your CSPM
- How to prepare for your CSPM exam
- How the application and testing process works
- The options of different SPM courses
- Katie Greatti, associate director of certification, SIA