Connecting Government, Security and Technology
The 2018 SIA GovSummit focuses on how government leverages security technologies to drive success across a wide spectrum of missions. Held annually in Washington, the Security Industry Association's government summit examines emerging policy trends, technology needs of the government and changes in the risk environment that shape development of products and advanced systems integration to meet evolving security challenges.
Date: June 27-28, 2018
Location: NAHB, 1201 15th Street NW, Washington, DC 20005
GovSummit includes many specialized sessions on topics such border security requirements, evolving federal acquisition priorities, federal R&D partnerships, latest infrastructure protection technology, new policies governing identity management and access control, and promoting IOT cybersecurity.
Public and private sector security professionals, including: federal agency employees, military and law enforcement personnel, state and local government officials and employees, government affairs staff, congressional staff, security manufacturers, integrators, executives and business development professionals.*
* This event is considered a "widely attended gathering" and complies with all relevant ethics guidelines.
Don’t miss the 2018 SIA GovSummit!
2017 SIA GovSummit Premier Sponsors
Convince Your Boss
For security professionals, GovSummit offers the opportunity to gain valuable insight on market drivers at work in the government space and policies shaping the future of the industry. Government attendees can explore the implications of security technology innovations for government missions, and benefit from interacting with representatives from more than 20 different agencies and program offices, and more than 40 leading security solutions providers.
- Program: Identify specific sessions that are beneficial to your company or agency.
- Expenses: Register as early as possible to take advantage of early bird prices and book your accommodations through our room block to maximize savings and enhance your networking experience.
- Share: Demonstrate what you have learned by sharing with your colleagues in a post-conference presentation.
- Request Letter: Customize this template to request approval for your attendance.