The Security Industry Association (SIA) Nominations Committee has recommended five individuals to serve as members of the SIA Board of Directors for 2019, pursuant to the SIA bylaws.
- Greg Hill, director, intrusion architecture, Johnson Controls
- Kim Loy, chief marketing officer, ACRE
- Jody Ross, vice president, sales, AMAG Technology
- James Rothstein, senior vice president, global security solutions, Anixter
- Brian Wiser, regional president, North America, Bosch Security Systems
At the Advance, join us to review official association business, recognize volunteer achievements and exchange market intelligence for the year ahead.
In a high-impact presentation, guest speaker Sal Mani, security systems manager for Google, will discuss the workforce imperative of developing cross-functional skill sets to stay competitive in the security industry.
Following the Advance, lunch will be provided to all meeting attendees. SIA members can register to attend for free.