SIA is committed to advancing the security industry by investing in future leaders and helping them to further their professional and educational goals.
Denis R. Hébert Identity Management Scholarship
SIA created the Denis R. Hébert Identity Management Scholarship program to support the professional development goals of individual SIA members who specialize in the field of identity management.
- Two $5,000 scholarships toward professional development or education programs related to identity management
- Open to SIA student members and individuals specializing in or studying the field of access and identity management who are employees of SIA member companies
SIA RISE Scholarship
The SIA RISE Scholarship was created to support career development efforts of students and young professionals in the security industry.
- Multiple $3,000 scholarships toward continuing education, professional development and/or student debt repayment
- Open to SIA student members and members of SIA's RISE community for young security professionals who are employees of SIA member companies
SIA WOMEN IN SECURITY FORUM SCHOLARSHIP
SIA created the Women in Security Forum Scholarship to further opportunities for SIA members, support their professional development and educational goals and help them thrive in the industry.
- Multiple scholarships worth at least $3,000 each toward registration for industry education or certification programs, conferences or webinars; tuition for accredited education programs related to the security industry; and/or repayment of student loan debt
- Open to SIA student members and members of SIA's Women in Security Forum who are employees of SIA member companies