SIA OSDP Verified
Comprehensive Testing to Ensure Interoperability
What is SIA OSDP Verified?
SIA OSDP Verified is a comprehensive testing program that validates that a device conforms to the SIA Open Supervised Device Protocol (OSDP) standard and the related performance profiles. Products that are OSDP Verified are displayed in the OSDP Verified Product List and can use the SIA OSDP Verified mark in marketing materials (See the SIA OSDP Brand and Visual Guidelines for usage details).
The SIA OSDP Verified mark instills confidence in integrators, specifiers and practitioners that OSDP devices will work as intended for various types of access control use cases. Our third-party testing lab verification ensures OSDP Verified products meet the stringent OSDP standards.
Why Become SIA OSDP Verified?
- Authoritative listing of OSDP solutions; reduced confusion in the access control ecosystem.
- Lightweight program with no annual membership fees and very infrequent retest triggers.
- Consultative process that provides vendors with implementation and remediation guidance based on implementation best practices.
- Nonpunitive: OSDP Verified lists devices that have passed testing. It does not list devices that have failed.
- Continuous access to open-source testing tools and community feedback promotes that devices remain conformant through the product life cycle.
Find OSDP Verified Products
When you need interoperable, high-security access control solutions, ask for products bearing the OSDP Verified mark. These products have been tested and verified to meet the stringent SIA OSDP standards.
Ready to Get Verified?
Learn more about the OSDP verification process, get pricing information for the program and start your application here.