ISC West Call for Speakers
The ISC West Call for Speakers is open and we’re seeking your best ideas for educational sessions at this major security industry tradeshow. Whether your idea is for a seminar, a workshops, a hands-on technical deep-dive or a panel discussion, we want to hear all about it.
about sia Education @ ISC West
ISC West offers three days of specialized education for physical and IT security integrators, dealers and installers, and end-user decision makers from various vertical markets – with a focus on safe/smart cities, industrial, critical infrastructure, and safe/smart buildings (commercial, government and home).
In 2017, ISC West offered over 75 educational sessions covering topics such as Access & ID Management, Drones & Robots, IoT Security, AI and its impact on Security, Cyber/Physical integration, Public Safety, Video Surveillance, Sales & Marketing, Strategic Management, Organizational Collaboration, and many more. New SIA Education tracks for ISC West 2018 include "Security Professionals Under 40" and "Open Standards and Interoperability." All sessions are strictly commercial-free (specific products/companies MAY NOT be promoted in any way) and offer countless insights into today's security market.
- Acceptance Notifications: By Oct. 5, 2018
- SIA Education: April 9 - 11, 2019
- ISC Exhibit Hall: April 10 - 12, 2019
ISC West Speaker Benefits
By participating as a SIA Education@ISC speaker, you will:
- Enhance the knowledge and skills of your industry peers
- Gain personal and professional recognition of your company in the industry's #1 conference and exposition.
- Enhance name recognition of your company in the industry's #1 conference and exposition
- Receive free admission onto the ISC West exhibit floor
- Receive free admission into all SIA Education@ISC West sessions ($1,025 value)
Join SIA at ISC WEST
ISC West is scheduled April 9-12, 2018, in Las Vegas, Nevada. The largest security tradeshow in North America, ISC West is attended by approximately 30,000 security industry professionals, including security directors, systems integrators, commercial and residential alarm dealers, installing firms, manufacturers and product vendors, consultants and more. SIA Education@ISC West is offered April 9-11 and the tradeshow exhibits will be open April 10-12.