about sia Education@ISC West
ISC West offers three days of specialized education for physical and IT security integrators, dealers and installers and end-user decision makers from various vertical markets – with a focus on safe/smart cities, critical infrastructure and safe/smart buildings (commercial, government and home).
In 2019, ISC West offered over 85 educational sessions covering cutting-edge topics in access and identity management, connected security technology, business development, unmanned systems, video surveillance and more. All SIA Education@ISC West sessions are strictly commercial-free (specific products/companies may not be promoted in any way) and offer countless insights into today's security market.
- Open Period for Submissions: April 1 – April 30, 2020
- SIA Education@ISC West: March 23-25, 2021
- ISC West Exhibit Hall: March 24-26, 2021
ISC West Speaker Benefits
By participating as a SIA Education@ISC West speaker, you will:
- Enhance the knowledge and skills of your industry peers
- Gain personal and professional recognition of your company in the industry's #1 conference and exposition.
- Enhance name recognition of your company in the industry's #1 conference and exposition
- Receive free admission onto the ISC West exhibit floor
- Receive free admission into all SIA Education@ISC West sessions ($1,025 value)
Join SIA at ISC West 2020
ISC West is scheduled for Oct. 5-8, 2020, in Las Vegas, Nevada. The largest converged security trade show in North America, ISC West is regularly attended by approximately 30,000 security industry professionals, including security directors, systems integrators, commercial and residential alarm dealers, installing firms, manufacturers and product vendors and consultants. SIA Education@ISC West is offered Oct. 5-7, and the trade show exhibits will be open Oct. 6-8.