Expo Seguridad México
The largest exhibition of products and solutions of security in Latin America
April 16-18, 2024 | Mexico City
Expo Seguridad México, from RX (operator of the ISC Security Events, ISC West and ISC East), is the largest event for the security industry in Latin America, and the Security Industry Association (SIA) is proud to be the premier sponsor of this fast-growing security expo.
Each year at Expo Seguridad Mexico – a three-day meeting with national and international technology, solutions and knowledge for manufacturers, distributors, integrators and users – the security industry gathers to interact, update and exchange knowledge. The 2024 event will take place April 16-18 at the Citibanamex Center in Mexico City, Mexico.
SIA encourages all members to exhibit or attend Expo Seguridad Mexico.
Expo Seguridad Mexico At-A-Glance
- 15,500+ attendees
- 350+ exhibitors
- Founded in 2002
- April 16-18, 2024, in Mexico City
SIA participation in Expo Seguridad Mexico is led by SIA’s International Relations Committee, (Chair: Jason de Souza, vice president for Latin America at Hanwha Vision), which works to internationally represent and advocate for SIA members in the security industry. SIA is strongly involved in the planning of the educational conference that accompanies the exhibits, with SIA’s learning and development team working closely with the International Relations Committee to identify topics and sessions that match the learning needs of the professional audience at this growing Latin American event.
Call for Speakers Now Open!
Submit your presentation proposals by Oct. 20!
SIA Education@Expo Seguridad is a trusted source for security education at the largest security events in the Americas. Brought to you by the Security Industry Association, this educational program is for security professionals seeking the latest information and insight into the critical issues, relevant technologies, and new strategies in today's dynamic security market.
SIA Education@Expo Seguridad serves the entire security profession, from public safety officials to solution providers, integrators to consultants representing various market verticals. The conference program is delivered April 16-18, 2024, concurrently with the tradeshow in Mexico City at Centro Citibanamex.
Job titles in attendance include executive management (owners/senior management) and general management (VP/director/manager levels); government, including law enforcement/public safety; security consulting; sales; marketing; engineering; information technology; and more.
Deadline for Submission: Friday, Oct. 20, 2023
- Presentations must be submitted using the presentation form no later than Friday, Oct. 20, 2023.
- A maximum of three proposals are permitted from any one company or individual.
Download Available: Learn How to Submit a Speaking Proposal for Expo Seguridad Mexico 2024
- Download Presentation Form and complete all required fields.
- Submit completed form to firstname.lastname@example.org and email@example.com.
- A confirmation email will be sent upon submission.
- Proposals will be reviewed by the SIA Education@Expo Seguridad Advisory Board.
- Submitters will be notified by email of the Board's decisions by Nov. 30.
- All correspondence and notifications will be sent electronically to the email addresses listed on the submission form.
- Note: All proposal submissions MUST include a presentation outline, as requested in the proposal submission form.
- Delivering a session at the SIA Education@Expo Seguridad conference program is done on a voluntary unpaid basis.
- All of the speakers’ individual travel and living expenses are at their own expense.
- Relevance and timeliness of topic
- Innovation and tactical focus
- Quality of proposal (alignment of session description, outline and learning objectives)
- Expertise of presenter(s)
- Commercial-free, vendor-neutral nature of the session proposal
One complimentary registration to the full paid SIA Education@Expo Seguridad conference program is provided to all presenters.
Expo Seguridad Mexico visitors are industry professionals looking to:
- Discover new companies, products and launches or innovations
- Prospecting and comparing as many suppliers as possible
- Update knowledge with conferences and educational sessions
From manufacturers to end users, the expo’s visitors are involved in planning and purchasing decisions. In addition, Expo Seguridad Mexico offers premier-level attendee programs including the Club Elite program for proven decision makers responsible for purchasing decisions, plus the Hosted Buyers one2one program for top-level buyers with larger projects who are interested in engaging directly with suppliers at Expo Seguridad Mexico.
Educational Opportunities at Expo Seguridad Mexico
The educational program at Expo Seguridad Mexico features a diverse set of offerings, ranging from keynotes to panel debates, live demonstrations and an interactive stage, plus "coffee & learn" options for product-oriented sessions.
- Conference: Stages for law enforcement, security and industrial safety + fire, presenting keynote sessions, panel debates, and interviews on current issues, best practices and industry trends
- Demonstrations: Spaces for sessions showing the application and live operation of security solutions
- Experiences: Interactive stage for dynamic sessions that involve the participation of the audience
- Coffee & Learn: Space for product-oriented business sessions sponsoring a coffee break or snack for attendees
Explore Options to Exhibit
SIA is working closely with the Expo Seguridad Mexico team to help interested SIA members learn how to exhibit and make a real business impact in the Latin American market. Expo Seguridad Mexico offers various packages to meet your budget and can assist with the logistics and transporting of your exhibits booth from ISC West (April 9-12, 2024) to Expo Seguridad Mexico, making it even easier to expand your presence into this important market through this leading event.
Your SIA Member Benefits as an Exhibitor at Expo Seguridad Mexico
- Discounted Exhibit Space: SIA members receive a discount of $2.00 per square foot off the advertised process of exhibitor space. The discount is available for firms that have joined or been SIA member at least 4 months in advance of the show.
- Recognition as SIA member in the printed directory and online exhibitor list: Each SIA member who is an exhibitor will be also identified as a SIA member in the printed directory and the online exhibitor list.
- Recognition as SIA member on the exhibitor badge: Exhibitor badges will identify exhibitors who are also members of SIA.
- Recognition as a SIA member on show floor: Just like ISC West, SIA will provide adhesive floor titles for the aisles in front of your booth to help attendees recognize you as a SIA member.
- Inclusion in the full SIA member directory distributed at the show: SIA will distribute a SIA Guide to Members for all attendees (similar to SIA Select at ISC West).
- Eligibility to serve on the SIA Education@ESM Conference Board and SIA International Relations Committee
- Recognition at a first-time exhibitor reception
Contact Kevin Murphy, SIA's director of membership services, to learn more about exhibiting at Expo Seguridad Mexico: firstname.lastname@example.org or 301-804-4716
Connect with SIA at Expo Seguridad Mexico
In addition to SIA’s efforts to design and plan a top-tier education program, SIA will be hosting its member lounge at Expo Seguridad Mexico, plus offering SIA members access to various meetings and networking events.