Certified Security Project Manager (CSPM) Certification
Earn the Certification You Deserve
CSPM stands for Certified Security Project Manager, and this highly-respected credential can move your career forward and propel your business. CSPM is the ONLY credential that addresses the unique demands of a security project manager. More than a general project management certification, the CSPM demonstrates that holders of this credential can manage complex, technical security projects.
Who the CSPM is for:
- Security project managers
- Systems integrators
- Systems designers and engineers
- Security managers and security consultants
- Lead technicians
For Security Project Managers. By Security Project Managers.
The CSPM certification provides a common operating framework for managing security projects and was developed based on requirements pooled from highly experienced security project managers.
CSPM Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs)
CSPM: Good for You
The CSPM credential is rapidly becoming a necessity for professionals managing security projects, and credential holders have greater opportunities for career advancement than their non-certified peers.
What CSPM Means for You
- Improved credibility in the industry
- Demonstrated mastery of security solutions
- Career growth opportunities and salary increases
Good for Your Career
Upon earning the CSPM, credential holders:
- Reported a salary increase
- Increased their knowledge and skills
- Found new or expanded career opportunities
- Experienced increased respect from employer and peers
CSPM: Good for Business
CSPMs on staff means more consistency and increased operational efficiencies thanks to repeatable processes and standard terminology. And that means more business for you.
Good for Your Organization
- Better ability to track and control key components
- Fewer change orders
- Reduced risk
- Improved visibility into schedules
- Clearer communications
CSPM exam Schedule
CSPMs exams can be taken at your convenience in your area at approved Kryterion testing centers, but SIA also offers an in-person CSPM exam option at different times throughout the year and at the conclusion of each Security Project Management (SPM) training seminar.