Security Industry Association Reveals Program for 2022 Securing New Ground Conference
Top C-suite, cybersecurity and business leaders will headline the security industry’s executive conference taking place Oct. 18-19 in New York City.
SILVER SPRING, Md. – The Security Industry Association (SIA) has announced the 2022 schedule, speaker lineup and program for Securing New Ground (SNG), the security industry’s executive conference, taking place Oct. 18-19 at the Intercontinental Times Square in New York City. At SNG 2022, the security industry will gather for top-level information sharing, networking and business analysis.
This year’s Securing New Ground conference will shape industry trends and offer opportunities to engage with the leaders who are driving the future of security. The 2022 program will explore the most current and cutting-edge issues, like security as proptech and the industry’s supply chain; share chief information officer and chief information security officer perspectives on cybersecurity threats and converged security; share investment insights for the security industry; and foster new connections through interactive sessions and dynamic roundtable discussions. New for 2022 is a star-studded panel of corporate security leaders who will be exploring challenges ranging from big data and cybersecurity of physical security solutions to how to gain intelligence from enterprise-level security system installations.
“After two years of hosting Securing New Ground virtually, SIA is thrilled to gather the industry’s brightest minds, biggest players and most driven entrepreneurs again for SNG 2022,” said SIA CEO Don Erickson. “There’s been tremendous enthusiasm from our speakers and first wave of conference registrants, who are all looking forward to being back together in New York City to reconnect and share ideas and insights at the most visionary event in security.”
Important session and conversation topics at SNG 2022 will include the following:
- How industry executives are addressing major trends, challenges and shifts in global security
- Predictions on the supply chain of security and other emerging pressures
- How security as proptech presents new growth opportunities for security companies
- Business conditions facing the systems integration sector
- How to turn artificial intelligence into real-world solutions
- How chief security officers are using big data to be more effective
- The latest industry investment insights, including perspectives on Wall Street, private equity and mergers and acquisitions
Early confirmed speakers for SNG 2022 include:
- Matt Barnette, CEO, PSA Security Network
- Michael Beckerman, CEO, CREtech
- Maria Castellanos, account executive, Convergint
- Alper Cetingok, managing director and head of diversified industrials, Raymond James
- Tom Cook, executive vice president of sales and operations, Hanwha Techwin America
- Dean Drako, founder and CEO, Eagle Eye Networks
- Bill Geary, executive vice president and general manager, communications and security solutions, WESCO
- Jasvir Gill, founder and CEO, AlertEnterprise
- Dee Ann Harn, CEO and president, RFI Enterprises
- Ronnell Higgins, associate vice president for public safety and community engagement, Yale University
- Mark Hillenburg, vice president, industry relations, DMP
- Alex Housten, president, dormakaba Americas
- John Kedzierski, senior vice president and general manager, video security and access control, Motorola Solutions
- Haniel Lynn, CEO, Kastle Systems
- John Mack III, executive vice president, Imperial Capital
- Phil Mackintosh, chief economist, Nasdaq
- Mike Mansuetti, president, North America, Bosch
- Stephanie Mayes, vice president of sales, SiteOwl
- Fredrik Nilsson, vice president, Americas, Axis Communications
- Lauren O’Brien, chief revenue officer, Cloudastructure
- Lee Odess, chair, SIA Proptech Advisory Board
- John Palumbo, CEO, Unlimited Technology
- Dave Pulling, vice president and general manager, Johnson Controls
- James Rothstein, operating partner, Lee Equity Partners
- Thru Shivakumar, CEO, Cohesion
- Dick Soloway, CEO, NAPCO Security Technologies
- Nick Stoner, vice president of PACS North America channel sales, HID Global
- Steve Van Till, co-founder, president and CEO, Brivo
- Jason Veiock, senior director, safety, security and resilience, GoDaddy
View the full list of speakers here.
This event is free for government security leaders and just $99 for security practitioners, including security managers, chief security officers and security directors. Industry registration starts at just $795 for those who register before Sept. 2; learn more and register here.
SNG 2022 is sponsored by ASSA ABLOY, Allegion, AMAG Technology, Axis Communications, Bosch, Convergint, dormakaba, Hanwha Techwin America, Houlihan Lokey, Imperial Capital, Louroe Electronics, Milestone Systems, Prosegur, Raymond James, RaySecur and WESCO, and supported by industry partner ISC Security Events.
SIA is the leading trade association for global security solution providers, with over 1,200 innovative member companies representing thousands of security leaders and experts who shape the future of the security industry. SIA protects and advances its members’ interests by advocating pro-industry policies and legislation at the federal and state levels, creating open industry standards that enable integration, advancing industry professionalism through learning and development, opening global market opportunities and collaborating with other like-minded organizations. As the premier sponsor of ISC Events expos and conferences, SIA ensures its members have access to top-level buyers and influencers, as well as unparalleled learning and network opportunities. SIA also enhances the position of its members in the security marketplace through SIA GovSummit, which brings together private industry with government decision makers, and Securing New Ground, the security industry’s top executive conference for peer-to-peer networking.