The SIA Proptech Report evaluates proptech trends, market size, and buying interests affiliated with security solutions in commercial real estate, including office environments and multi-family housing. The key outcomes of this research report are intended to provide a conducive platform for SIA and its members to create profitable and enduring businesses geared toward growth prospects.
The findings address the following core research questions:
- What are the security technology priorities for decision makers within real estate sector?
- Which vertical markets have the most growth potential?
- What are the market barriers and drivers for security solutions as part of proptech investment?
The report provides commercial real estate security market research on topics such as:
- Which technologies are most commonly deployed
- How commercial real estate leaders rate interoperability of secuity solutions
- How much brand awareness commercial real estate leaders have of common security brands
- How they prioritize innovation and match investments to that priority
- What are the most common business drivers for deploying security solutions
- How commercial real estate buyers get their information and recommendation on security solutions
The report also provides key highlights from a series of one-to-one interviews with commercial real estate leaders and identifies critical challenges and opportunities based on those interviews.
The SIA Proptech Report is available for purchase from the SIA website, and is priced at $50 for SIA members and $250 for all others.
Member Discount! If you are a SIA member, log in to your mySIA account to obtain significantly discounted pricing for this valuable resource. (Not sure if your company is a member? Access the SIA Member Directory here.)
Not a SIA member? You can purchase the SIA Proptech Report for $250 or become a member of SIA to unlock this discount and countless other benefits for your organization, including research and publications, training and education offerings, events and networking opportunities, advocacy, professional development and more. SIA membership starts at just $250 for associate members and $600 for regular members, which includes security manufacturers, integrators and others. Explore membership benefits, options and more.