March 3, 2021
The past year has produced unprecedented changes throughout society, including in the safety and security sector. Technologies that enable situational awareness while minimizing personal contact and maintaining social distance are being relied upon to a greater degree, and some devices have been repurposed to pursue public health goals.
As mass vaccination efforts continue in the United States and around the world, a question that arises is whether the end of the pandemic will be a return to normal or the launch of a new normal.
During this webinar, experts from various sectors of the security industry will discuss how the coronavirus has disrupted the security space and will look ahead to gauge which of the recent changes will become established practices and which will disappear as the virus threat fades.
- Sean Ahrens, Affiliated Engineers
- Donna Chapman, Assa Abloy
- Sal D’Agostino, IDMachines
- Jack Hanagriff, City of Houston
- Steve Surfaro, SIA Public Safety Interest Group Chairman
- Don Zoufal, CrowZnest Consulting
- Kelly Watt, Visual Plan Facility Management
- Ron Stein,Dagostino Electronic Services
- Linda Ziemba, AeroDefense