May 18, 2020
In this SIA webinar, researchers from IPVM will offer attendees a fast-paced educational session on thermal temperature screening solutions, sometimes called fever detection cameras. In this 30-minute session, you’ll learn the fundamentals of how these systems work,the factors that impact accuracy and actionable tips and best practices for deploying such solutions.
As part of the vendor-agnostic program, attendees will have the opportunity to engage with the speakers to answer questions on this emerging technology area. The content of this program will be most applicable for security integrators, security practitioners, consultants, specifiers and system designers.
- Develop a general understanding of common thermal temperature screening technology approaches
- Learn best practices for installation, configuration and calibration
- Understand common environmental factors that can impact accuracy
- John Honovich, founder, IPVM
- Sean Patton, researcher, IPVM