May 6, 2020
The world was caught unprepared for COVID-19 and its profound consequences on public health and the economy. Highly contagious and able to pass from carriers without active symptoms, the coronavirus has spread rapidly across the globe. Restrictions on public gatherings, use of public spaces and work outside the home are only effective at curbing the spread of COVID-19 if the public adheres to them. Monitoring and enforcing public compliance with these dramatic social restrictions pose a daunting challenge to governments, public authorities, and workplaces. Join us for an informative session of the strategic use of AI-driven behavioral recognition technology for real-time video analytics.
In this webinar you learn:
- Discover how AI-driven behavioral recognition technology is different from other video analytics technologies
- Learn how behavioral recognition systems can help authorities, enterprises and medical centers monitor and enforce restrictions on public activity necessary to contain the coronavirus and to save lives.
- Identify how this technology can contribute to maintaining public safety and order, something that will prove to be a challenge as lockdown measures result in closed businesses and greater economic hardship for many people.
- Asaf Birenzvieg, CEO, viisights
- Menashe Rothschild, chief product officer, viisights