May 20, 2020
Construction, architect billings, and security design work have all taken a hit during this pandemic crisis. Architectural and security design billings are leading indicators of security project work to come, or at least those projects which result from such design services. SecuritySpecifiers and the Security Industry Association (SIA) have assembled a panel of noted security design consultants to participate in this important webinar and comment on these important issues and more:
- What has been the pandemic’s effect on their own company workload, billings, and receivables?
- What are their clients saying about projects in the design and construction phase?
- Which market sectors are faring better or worse than others?
- Are there significant geographic differences?
- How fast will we recover?
- What can manufacturers do now to improve their chances of getting their products specified?
- What can integrators do to expand their prospects for participating in bid projects?
- Ray Coulombe, Managing Director, SecuritySpecifiers (moderator)
- Jerry Blanchard, CPP, chairman and CEO, Risk Management Associates/Protus3
- Lorna Chandler, CPP, CEO, Security By Design
- Brian Coulombe, PE, Principal, and Director of Operations, DVS Security: A Division of Ross and Baruzzini
- Charles LeBlanc, PE, CPP, Associate Principal and Project Executive, IMEG Security Group
- Frank Pisciotta, CSC, President, Business Protection Specialists