The Security Industry Association (SIA) is pleased to announce the first-ever Open Supervised Device Protocol (OSDP) Boot Camp!
Primarily designed for teams of integrators that are deploying OSDP systems, this one-day course will provide in-depth training on how to design, configure and deploy modern, interoperable, OSDP-compliant access control systems.
OSDP is an access control communications standard developed by SIA to improve interoperability among access control and security products. With the protocol now in wide use by many top product developers, including Cypress Technologies, HID Global, LenelS2, Mercury and WaveLynx, knowledge of how to design, specify and configure OSDP systems is becoming vital for security systems integrators, government security teams, corporate security practitioners and specifying consultants.
At the OSDP Boot Camp, you will:
- Prepare yourself to do business with sophisticated firms that demand current security technologies
- Receive the information, resources and training you need to train your team on OSDP
- Gain the skills to transition from legacy access control like Wiegand to today’s modern technologies
- Learn to interface Internet of Things devices with cybersecurity requirements in mind
- Receive training on the use of OSDP with federal government personal identity verification-compliant access and identity systems
- When: Tuesday, June 25, 8 a.m. – 4 p.m. (EDT)
- Where: SIA offices, 8405 Colesville Road, Suite 500, Silver Spring, MD
Register by May 15 to save $100 on registration. Discounts are available for SIA members, group registrations (3 or more attendees) and individuals who are also registered by SIA GovSummit.