ISC West Sees Substantial Growth in Attendees
ISC West, in collaboration with premier sponsor SIA, closed out its annual premier security event marking significant gains from recent years
NORWALK, Conn. – Touting impressive attendance figures, ISC West, in collaboration with premier sponsor the Security Industry Association (SIA), saw a robust 56% year-over-year gain in attendance for ISC West 2023, hosting over 27,000 security industry professionals in Las Vegas, Nevada, from March 28-31 to learn, see and experience the latest security technology trends.
“As the nation’s leading comprehensive and converged security trade event of the year, attendance numbers from ISC West were remarkable, proving our industry is resilient and continuing to grow,” said Mary Beth Shaughnessy, ISC event vice president. “We held more than 85 educational sessions and saw 660 exhibitors showcase the latest technology and innovation on the show floor, creating a prepandemic atmosphere that left many attendees speechless.”
Compared to previous ISC West conferences, this year’s numbers were impressive. Post-show attendance numbers totaled over 18,000 attendees, an increase of 56.2% from ISC West 2022. Additionally, this year’s show saw an 89.6% increase from 2022 for SIA Education@ISC education session attendance figures.
“This year’s ISC West was a tremendous success, as measured not only by the strong show attendance, but also in the quality of the SIA Education@ISC programming that was delivered,” said SIA CEO Don Erickson. “The value of this ISC West was seen also in the many meetings and special events that allowed the entire security ecosystem to come together on important topics like school security, standards development, cyber-physical security, protection of critical infrastructure and the growth of our industry’s workforce. The 2023 event reinforced why ISC West is considered the nation’s premier security event.”
ISC West 2023 Highlights
- All-star keynote speakers:
- Theresa Payton, first female White House chief information officer, technology thought leader and cybersecurity expert
- Jim Mercurio, former executive vice president and general manager, Levi’s Stadium
- John Bertsch, executive director of global safety and security, IRONMAN Group
- Joe Monroe, chief of police, University of Kentucky
- Alison Levine, first American women’s Everest expedition team captain
- A redesigned Bridge came to life for three days hosting sessions, award ceremonies and networking events.
- Career Zone and Headshot studio – NEW for 2023
- SIA New Products and Solutions (NPS) Awards winners
- Best New Product Award: Alocity – Alocity Access Control Platform
- Judges’ Choice Award: IPVideo Corporation – Sentry ERSSIA
- NPS Merit Award: Bosch Security Systems
- Category Awards
“But above all, the ISC West team wants to thank everyone who made this event possible, from exhibitors, speakers, partners, to our attendees. We want to thank you for bringing your energy and passion to ISC West,” said Shaughnessy. “From all of the post-show feedback we have received it appears our customers had a great show and everyone is now looking forward to future ISC Security events!”
Later this year, ISC East 2023, the leading security event in the Northeast, in collaboration with premier sponsor SIA and in partnership with ASIS NYC, will be held at the Javits Center in New York City Nov. 14-16.
Already making plans for 2024? Save the date for ISC West 2024, held April 9-12 at the Venetian Expo in Las Vegas, attendees continue to experience the first, largest and most dynamic security event of the year.
For the most up-to-date information, please visit http://www.iscwest.com/ or contact the ISC West customer service team at firstname.lastname@example.org.