March 14, 2019
Mitigating active shooter incidents in schools requires a multi-pronged approach that includes identifying potential threats, implementing effective policies, procedures and technologies, educating and training staff and students, and much more.
Two school security experts shares what they have learned during the past three decades about keeping people safe. By watching this archive webinar you will learn about:
- Identifying student risk factors
- Developing a security and response plan
- Lessons learned from a school shooting incident
The presenters are:
- Guy Grace, Director of Security and Emergency Planning, Littleton, Colo., Public Schools; Chairman of the Partner Alliance for Safer Schools Steering Committee; 2018 SIA Insightful Practitioner Award Recipient
- Jody Allen Crowe, Founder and President, Crotega
This webinar is especially recommended for school personnel and members of the security industry who work with schools.