The Security Industry Association again has programmed dedicated tracks to meet the specific requirements of security industry executives at Securing New Ground, scheduled for Oct. 28-29 in New York City.
SILVER SPRING, Md. — After a successful introduction of dedicated sessions for residential and commercial companies at Securing New Ground (SNGTM) 2014, the Security Industry Association (SIA) will again present specialized tracks for SNGTM 2015, scheduled for Oct. 28-29, 2015, at the Millennium Broadway Hotel in New York City.
These specialized tracks empower security companies in the residential space and security companies in the commercial space to get the most out of the conference during three sessions each that run parallel to each other during one afternoon of the conference.
“The sessions dedicated to residential companies received a very good reception last year,” said SIA Chairman V. John Stroia. “Attendees were eager to assess market conditions and network in forums designed to address their specific needs. Likewise, companies that participated in the commercial sessions also reported getting very high value from those discussions. Outside of the dedicated tracks, residential and commercial companies were able to network and share information during the rest of Securing New Ground.”
Residential track sessions include:
New Faces, New Places:
- Evolution in the Residential and Consumer Markets
- Gordon Hope, General Manager, AlarmNet at Honeywell
- Kevin Petersen, Senior Vice President, AT&T Digital Life Inc.
- Letha McLaen, Chief Marketing Officer, Icontrol Networks
- Dan Herscovici, Senior Vice President and General Manager, Xfinity Home at Comcast
Follow the Money:
- RMR, Valuations and Lending
- Les E. Gold, Partner, Mitchell Silberberg & Knupp LLP
- Will Schmidt, Managing Director, Security Lending Group, CapitalSource
- David A. Stang, Founder and President, Stang Capital
- John Mack, Executive Vice President and Managing Director, Imperial Capital
Market Leaders Perspective:
- How Established Companies Stay Nimble and Relevant
- Kirk McDowell, Vice President, Platform Sales, alarm.com
- Pam Petrow, President and CEO, Vector Security Inc.
- Timothy J. Whall, Chairman and CEO, Protection 1
Commercial track sessions include:
Battles, Breaches, and Barriers:
- A Day in the Life of a Security Practitioner
- Bonnie S. Michelman, CPP, CHPA, Director of Police, Security and Outside Services, Massachusetts General Hospital Examining the Success Metrics in Profitable Relationships Between Practitioners and Their Partners
- Raymond Dean, President, Access Systems Integration
- Vonda Greene, Director, Facilities and Administration, Airbus Americas Inc.
- John Turey, Senior Director, Enterprise Risk Management & Global Security, TE Connectivity
- Rich Cillessen, Vice President, Sales, Siemens
- Hank Monaco, Vice President, Marketing, Tyco Integrated Security
- Tom Cook, Vice President, Sales, Samsung
- Anshu Mehrotra, Vice President & General Manager, Mechanical Business, Allegion PLC
Leadership in a Changing Risk Environment
- Ray O’Hara, Executive Vice President, AS Solutions
- Brian Allen, Chief Security Officer, Time Warner Cable
- Vish Ganpati, Principal, Ayer Inc.
Early bird rates provide $200 off SNGTM registration for most attendees through Sept. 30. Practitioners specifically register for a special rate of only $300. Qualified members of the press can attend for free! Reporters should contact Mickey McCarter, SIA manager of communications, at firstname.lastname@example.org to attend.
To register and see the rest of the conference agenda, visit http://www.securingnewground.com.
About the Security Industry Association (SIA)
The Security Industry Association (SIA) (https://www.securityindustry.org) is the leading trade association for electronic and physical security solution providers, with more than 600 innovative member companies representing more than 350,000 security leaders and experts who shape the future of the security industry. SIA protects and advances its members’ interests by advocating pro-industry policies and legislation at the federal and state levels; creating open industry standards that enable integration; advancing industry professionalism through education and training; opening global market opportunities, and collaboration with other like-minded organizations. As a proud sponsor of ISC Events expos and conferences, and owner of the Securing New Ground® conference, SIA ensures its members have access to top-level buyers and influencers, as well as unparalleled learning and network opportunities.