Basics of SPM class now offered in an instructor-led e-learning format.
Starting Jan. 8, 2019, you can get the best of the Security Industry Association’s (SIA’s) renowned Security Project Management (SPM) training without leaving your home or office!
In SIA’s new Basics of SPM class, you’ll get peer interaction and instructor-led classes with real-time feedback, while saving hundreds off the in-person SPM class rate.
This e-learning course covers:
- The project closing process
- Essential security and tech knowledge
- Managing project scope
- Avoiding common pitfalls
- Working with stakeholders
Here are the details for the five 2-hour online class sessions, led by J. Kelly Stewart, managing director and CEO of Newcastle Consulting (all times Eastern):
- Tuesday, Jan. 8, 4-6 p.m.
- Thursday, Jan. 10, 4-6 p.m.
- Monday, Jan. 14, 4-6 p.m.
- Tuesday, Jan. 15, 4-6 p.m.
- Thursday, Jan. 17, 4-6 p.m.
The special introductory rate for the online course is $249 for SIA members and $349 for non-members – a $400 savings!