Security Industry Association Reveals the 2022 Women in Security Forum Power 100 List
This new annual program showcases 100 women who are role models, leaders, innovators and influencers in the global security industry.
SILVER SPRING, Md. – The Security Industry Association (SIA) has revealed the inaugural honoree list for the SIA Women in Security Forum Power 100. New in 2022, this initiative presented by the SIA Women in Security Forum honors 100 women in the security industry each year who are role models for actively advancing diversity, inclusion, innovation and leadership in the community.
The 2022 Power 100 honorees are:
- Beth Anderson, Allegion
- Kinnera Angadi, Honeywell
- Fawzia Atcha, Imron
- Bhuvana Badrinathan, Convergint
- Paula Balmori Beltran, Northland Controls
- Kathryn Bartunek, Microsoft
- Tash Bettridge, Microsoft
- Tasha Birdwell, dormakaba USA, Inc.
- Caitlin Bradshaw, dormakaba Americas
- Bonnie Butlin, Security Partners’ Forum
- Maria Cambria, Teledyne FLIR
- Maureen Carlo, Arcules
- Kelsey Carnell, Axis Communications
- Floria Chiu, Allied Universal
- Jennifer Ciolfi, Amazon
- Valerie Currin, Boon Edam Inc
- Tina D’Agostin, Alcatraz AI
- Brigitte Daniel Corbin Wilco
- Rhianna Daniels, Compass Integrated Communications, Inc.
- Lynn de Séve, GSA Schedules, Inc.
- Stacy Deveraux, ASSA ABLOY
- Alice DiSanto, Rajant Corporation
- Leigh Dow, Identiv
- Michelle Drolet, Towerwall
- Christina Duffey, PalAmerican Security
- Kami Dukes, AMAG Technology, An Allied Universal Company
- Colleen Dunlap, Stonelock
- Danielle Ebner, Smarter Security
- Le Nita Eldridge, Alliant Security, Inc.
- Martha Entwistle, Eagle Eye Networks
- Janet Fenner, Defined Marketing
- Sally Fernandez, Safety Dynamics, Inc.
- Jennifer Fernick, NCC Group
- Tracy Fuller, Summit Off Duty Services
- Mari Galloway, The Women’s Society of Cyberjutsu
- Maria Gonzalez, TEECOM
- Jamie Haenggi, ADT
- Kasia Hanson, Intel
- Shannon Hendrickson, ADT
- Baroness Ruth Henig, SecuriGroup Limited
- Barbara Humpton, Siemens
- Kimberly Jackson, ADT
- Emy Johnson, Allina Health
- Sandy Jones, Sandra Jones and Company
- Ryan Joseph, Recruit Group
- Caress Kennedy, Allied Universal
- Morgan Khov, Northland Controls
- Tammie Kim, Zoom
- Antoinette King, Credo Cyber Consulting LLC
- Anu Kukar, IBM
- Anita Kumar, Lantronix Inc.
- Min Kyriannis, Amyna Systems
- Kelly Lake, Zenitel
- Dusty Lang, U.S. Department of Homeland Security (DHS) Science & Technology Directorate (S&T)
- Christine Lanning, Integrated Security Technologies Inc.
- Tracy Larson, WeSuite
- Grace Li , Convergint
- Kim Loy, ACRE
- Wendee Molina, dormakaba
- Connie Moorhead, The CMOOR Group
- Heather Morgan
- Rachael Oakley, The SmartWater Group
- Melissa Oh, DHS S&T
- Lisa M. Oliveri, National Democratic Institute
- Angela Osborne , Guidepost Solutions LLC
- Leah Page, ADT
- Elaine Palome, Axis Communications
- Susanne Parker, SecuriGroup
- Pamela Petrow, Vector Security
- Brandy Pontious, Security Central, Inc.
- Janelle Preman-Sanchez, U.S. Army Special Operations Command
- Sophia Priyadarshini, InstaSafe
- Dr. Marisa Randazzo, Ontic
- Anna Reahl, ARCUS Group LLC
- Eddie Reynolds, iluminar Inc.
- Elizabeth Rice, Blackstone Consulting Inc.
- Leila Rouhi, Ring
- Tanja Rueckert, Bosch
- Gloria Salmeron, Brivo
- Shannon Schofield, Card Quest, Inc.
- Barbara Sears, Silent Guard
- Raya Sevilla, ADT
- Kelle Shanks, Convergint
- Julaine Simmons, M.C Dean Inc.
- Bhavana Singh, NCC Group
- Deb Spitler, HID Global
- Kerri Sutherland, Axis Communications
- Beth Tarnoff, ADT Commercial
- Heidi Urban, Axis Communications, Inc.
- Bobby Varma, Princeton Identity
- Lisa Ventura, Cyber Security Unity
- Amber Weaver, ADT
- Julia Webb, BioConnect
- Sabrina Wilson, dormakaba Americas
- Angie Wong, Ojo Technology
- Barb Wood, Genetec
- Teresa Wu, IDEMIA
- Rachel Wyatt-Swanson, Convergint Technologies/Convergint Federal
- Linda Ziemba, AeroDefense
- Lauren Zink, Indeed.com
“The SIA Women in Security Forum is thrilled to present the women of the 2022 Power 100 – an accomplished, impactful group who are modeling leadership, inspiring others and shaping and transforming the security industry,” said SIA Women in Security Forum Chair Kasia Hanson. “We applaud the 2022 honorees for their meaningful contributions to the industry and the larger community and look forward to celebrating their achievements at ISC West.”
On March 25 at ISC West 2022, the SIA Women in Security Forum will host a networking breakfast and Power 100 celebration recognizing this year’s Power 100 honorees. At this free event sponsored by dormakaba, attendees will connect with other leaders and champions for diversity and help SIA recognize and celebrate the 2022 honorees of the Power 100 program. After the breakfast, attendees are encouraged to stay for the SIA Women in Security Forum keynote with guest speaker Jenny Radcliffe, a social engineer and “people hacker.” Learn more and register to attend here.
The Power 100 announcement comes on March 8, International Women’s Day, a global day celebrating the social, economic, cultural and political achievements of women and presenting a call to action for accelerating women’s equality. SIA supports International Women’s Day and launched the SIA Women in Security Forum on this day in 2018. This year, SIA will celebrate International Women’s Day and its 2022 theme by encouraging the Power 100 honorees, the Women in Security Forum community and the larger security industry to work to forge women’s equality and #BreakTheBias.
“The SIA Women in Security Forum Power 100 list inspires the global security industry. The inaugural class of Power 100 honorees are true leaders and trailblazers in the security industry and are making a difference in diversity, equity and inclusion,” said SIA CEO Don Erickson. “On International Women’s Day, we thank these inspiring women for their outstanding achievements and the actions they take every day for equality without any expectation of recognition.”
SIA thanks the SIA Women in Security Forum Nominations Committee for their help in selecting the 2022 Power 100 honorees: Kasia Hanson, global IoT partner sales director, video, safe cities and sports, Intel; Holly Borgmann, vice president of government affairs, ADT; Paul Ragusa, editor, Security Systems News; and Heidi Urban, business development manager, technology integration partners, Axis Communications.
SIA’s Women in Security Forum works to engage all security professionals to promote, recruit and cultivate women’s leadership for a more inclusive and diversified industry. In addition to the Power 100, the SIA Women in Security Forum offers several programs and activities, including the SIA Progress Award, which celebrates individuals who advance opportunities for women in the security industry; the SIA Women in Security Forum Scholarship, which furthers educational opportunities and advancement for a diverse security workforce; special keynote breakfast events at ISC West and East; volunteer efforts that give back to the community; a virtual education series; collaborative projects with other organizations seeking to empower women in security and technology; sponsorship of the Women in Biometrics Awards; thought leadership and speaking opportunities; and engaging networking and professional growth events. Participation in the SIA Women in Security Forum is open to all employees of SIA member companies and SIA student members; learn more and get involved.
SIA is the leading trade association for global security solution providers, with over 1,200 innovative member companies representing thousands of security leaders and experts who shape the future of the security industry. SIA protects and advances its members’ interests by advocating pro-industry policies and legislation at the federal and state levels, creating open industry standards that enable integration, advancing industry professionalism through education and training, opening global market opportunities and collaborating with other like-minded organizations. As the premier sponsor of ISC Events expos and conferences, SIA ensures its members have access to top-level buyers and influencers, as well as unparalleled learning and network opportunities. SIA also enhances the position of its members in the security marketplace through SIA GovSummit, which brings together private industry with government decision makers, and Securing New Ground, the security industry’s top executive conference for peer-to-peer networking.