ISC West Announces 2023 Programming at The Bridge and Career Zone
Revolutionizing the Industry With Premier Programming to Empower Security and Public Safety Professionals and the Next Generation
NORWALK, Conn. – International Security Conference (ISC) West, in collaboration with premier sponsor the Security Industry Association (SIA), has announced premier education and events taking place at The Bridge and Career Zone. ISC West will kick off its annual conference on March 28 (SIA Education@ISC: March 28-30 | Exhibit Hall: March 29-31) at the Venetian Expo in Las Vegas, Nevada.
The Bridge, ISC West’s main stage destination, will spotlight innovation and special events throughout the show. The brand-new Career Zone, showcased on the show floor, will also host a range of informative sessions focused on career growth and workforce development. Throughout ISC West, attendees will discover cutting-edge technologies, expand industry relationships and find solutions to their security dilemmas while attending industry award ceremonies and hearing from impactful leaders.
“This year, attendees will experience hands-on learning, networking opportunities and the chance to see new innovations firsthand – all qualities that ISC West is known for,” said Mary Beth Shaughnessy, ISC event vice president.
Noteworthy events being held at The Bridge, Booth #25063, include:
Collaborating for Safety: Orchestrating the Video Security Ecosystem with AI Vendors for Business Success
- When: Wednesday, March 29, 10:15-11:00 a.m.
- Featuring: Will Stewart, Intel; Lisa McGarvey, TD Synnex; Shawn Hackett, TD Synnex; Jason Dumas, Wireless Guardian; Matt Tyler, Wachter; and Brian Sweet, Convergint
- Overview: At this session sponsored by TD Synnex and in collaboration with Intel, speakers will discuss the intersection of software, hardware and services and how to create impactful outcomes.
Threats From Above: Using Counter Drone Technology to Build Resilience in Critical Infrastructure
- When: Wednesday, March 29, 11:15 a.m. – 12:15 p.m.
- Featuring: Joe Morgan, Axis Communications, and Jackson Markey, Dedrone
- Overview: In this session sponsored by Axis Communications, both speakers will discuss the unmanned aerial vehicles risks to critical infrastructure, how to assess it and how to deploy modern day solutions.
Time to Look Up – Drones Are Here: The Drone Threat 2023-2025
- When: Thursday, March 30, 11:15 a.m. – 12:00 p.m.
- Featuring: Casey Flanagan; Leo McCloskey; and Tom Driscoll
- Overview: This panel session sponsored by Echodyne will consider the risks posed by drones, the available tools and solutions and the implications of a lively legislative calendar focused on drones in the airspace.
SAMMY Awards & Hall of Fame
- When: Wednesday, March 29, 2:00 – 3:00 p.m.
- Overview: Security Sales & Integration hosts the 28th SAMMY Awards, honoring dealers and integrators for their sales, marketing, business and installation excellence.
SIA New Products & Solutions Awards Ceremony
- When: Wednesday March 29, 3:30 – 4:30 p.m.
- Overview: New products and solutions are reviewed by a panel of judges with extensive industry experience, and entrants compete for awards in 36 categories, as well as the prestigious Best New Product and Judges’ Choice awards.
SIA Women in Security Forum Breakfast Keynote – On the Edge: The Art of High-Impact Leadership
- When: Friday, March 31, 10:10-11:00 a.m.
- Featuring: Alison Levine, first American women’s Everest expedition team captain
- Overview: At this event sponsored by Apple and dormakaba, attendees will hear Alison’s story of surviving sub-zero temperatures, hurricane force winds, sudden avalanches and a career on Wall Street.
The Bridge’s new design has been elevated to reflect the future of the security industry and its professionals. In addition to revamping The Bridge, ISC is highlighting its new Career Zone this year. This hub is dedicated to up-and-coming professionals and industry leaders with various events, mentorship and skills workshops, educational sessions and free headshots. This opportunity sets the foundation for new security professionals to be at the forefront of success and innovation.
Highlights of the Career Zone, located at Booth #2123, include:
Building a Personal Brand
- When: Wednesday, March 29, 2:15-3:15 p.m.
- Overview: Join Kim Hooper, a passionate leader with over 21 years of experience with the security industry working with Fortune 500 companies, and Benji Bolick, senior digital communciations specialist for ASSA ABLOY Opening Solutions Americas, as they help you distinguish yourself. You will discover how to create a personal brand that reflects your likes, interests, values, and personality.
SIA Learning and Development Forum
- When: Thursday, March 30, 1:00 – 2:00 p.m.
- Overview: Attendees can engage in discussions, ask questions and share insights on learning and development initiatives that support various roles within the security industry.
- Featuring: Elli Reges, SIA; Christopher Peckham, Ollivier Corporation; Rob Hile, GC&E System Group
Building an Impactful Social Network
- When: Thursday, March 30, 3:30 – 4:30 p.m.
- Overview: Attendees of this session will hear from several of the security industry’s leading LinkedIn “micro-influencers.” They have a following of 40,000+ people, many of whom view their posts almost daily. With this extensive social marketing reach into our industry, successful influencers expose the entire industry to new ideas, services and products.
- Featuring: David Morgan, SD Marketing; Candice Aragon, PSA Network; Chad Cooper, Motorola Solutions; Jason Wright, ASIS Emerging Technology Committee
“The next generation is our future, and we must provide them with ample opportunities to create a better and safer tomorrow,” added Shaughnessy. “All industry professionals are invited to experience, learn, and connect with leading industry professionals in the Career Zone.”
Media Registration | Attendee Registration
With over 20,000 total industry professionals, 650+ exhibitors and 85+ education sessions, ISC West is the place to be this March. Education is fundamental to understanding and solving the problems of tomorrow. ISC West’s inspiring education program will expose participants to the newest and most relevant technologies in the security industry. Industry professionals will have the opportunity to network, learn and grow alongside colleagues striving for a safer and more secure tomorrow.
That’s not all that ISC West 2023 is offering. Attendees can take a break from the show floor by relaxing and recharging in the Cyber Hub (booth #33049), located in the Cybersecurity & Connected IoT pavilion. In a comfortable and relaxed setting, show attendees can enjoy freshly brewed coffee or a tasty treat while mingling and networking with other industry professionals.
“As premier sponsor of ISC West, SIA is proud to present premier programming at The Bridge like the SIA NPS Awards, which showcase the most innovative and cutting-edge technologies on the market, and the SIA Women in Security Forum Networking Breakfast, Power 100 Celebration and WISF Keynote, which connects and celebrates women leaders in our industry,” said SIA CEO Don Erickson. “New to ISC West this year, the Career Zone will offer attendees top-quality content on leadership, career development and more and help them grow their skills and get expert insights to propel their careers.”
For the most up-to-date information or any additional questions, please visit http://www.iscwest.com/.
About ISC Security Events
The International Security Conference & Exposition (ISC) security events are the leading exhibitions for the security tradeshow industry, ISC Security Events are held in collaboration with premier sponsor SIA and are the only holistic security events strategically designed to provide products, technology, education & networking covering physical, IT and IoT security. ISC runs various regional events across North and South America, which range in a variety of different formats, each designed to connect you directly with suppliers and buyers in the security & public safety industry.
For more information visit http://www.discoverisc.com.
Twitter: @ISCEvents, Facebook: @ISCEvents, LinkedIn: ISC Security Events, Instagram: @isc_events, Hashtag: #ISCEast #ISCWest
About RX (Reed Exhibitions)
RX is in the business of building businesses for individuals, communities and organizations. We elevate the power of face to face events by combining data and digital products to help customers learn about markets, source products and complete transactions at approximately 400 events in 22 countries across 42 industry sectors. RX is passionate about making a positive impact on society and is fully committed to creating an inclusive work environment for all our people. RX is part of RELX, a global provider of information-based analytics and decision tools for professional and business customers. http://www.rxglobal.com/
RELX is a global provider of information-based analytics and decision tools for professional and business customers. RELX serves customers in more than 180 countries and has offices in about 40 countries. It employs more than 35,000 people over 40% of whom are in North America. The shares of RELX PLC, the parent company, are traded on the London, Amsterdam and New York Stock Exchanges using the following ticker symbols: London: REL; Amsterdam: REN; New York: RELX.
*Note: Current market capitalisation can be found at http://www.relx.com/investors
SIA (https://www.securityindustry.org/) is the leading trade association for global security solution providers, with over 1,300 innovative member companies representing thousands of security leaders and experts who shape the future of the security industry. SIA protects and advances its members’ interests by advocating pro-industry policies and legislation at the federal and state levels, creating open industry standards that enable integration, advancing industry professionalism through education and training, opening global market opportunities and collaborating with other like-minded organizations. As the premier sponsor of ISC Events expos and conferences, SIA ensures its members have access to top-level buyers and influencers, as well as unparalleled learning and network opportunities. SIA also enhances the position of its members in the security marketplace through SIA GovSummit, which brings together private industry with government decision makers, and Securing New Ground, the security industry’s top executive conference for peer-to-peer networking.