Silver Spring, Md. — The Security Industry Association (SIA) will hostSecuring New Ground® (SNGTM), the premier executive conference in the security industry, on Oct. 29-30, 2014, at the Millennium Broadway Hotel in New York City.
By attending SNGTM, security suppliers and practitioners gain access to unparalleled networking opportunities and valuable industry information, presented by market leaders sharing relevant industry information. SNGTM is the only event that truly provides a sense of the security market—where the opportunities lie and where the ground might shift.
At SNGTM, attendees will:
- Learn from the companies that impact your business.Gain insights from industry leaders into trends, research, and strategies driving business growth and profits.
- Discover where the smart money is being invested and how to get your share from lenders and investors.
- Listen to end users share what they expect from security integrators, dealers, and installers.
- Hear hand from the world’s leading security practitioners at this year’s conference:
- Mike Howard, CSO, Microsoft
- Bret Arsenault, CISO, Microsoft
- Tim Williams, CSO, Caterpillar
- Ed Levy, Vice President, MetLife Global Corporate Security
- Vinay Patel, Director of Global Security Systems, Oracle
- Ken Damstrom, Managing Director of Global Security, Goldman Sachs
- Brian Allen, CSO, Time Warner Cable
SIA has developed a number of education sessions, such as The New World of Security: Where CSIOs & CSOs Converge, around the concerns of security practitioners. In these sessions, security suppliers and practitioners come together to exchange information and gain valuable perspectives. SNGTM truly becomes the intersection where security executives and practitioners meet.
In an ever-changing landscape, it is important to connect with the game-changers and industry leaders, understand technological changes and disruptive technologies, and to access data that will help you grow your business and improve customer value. At SNGTM, C-level executives, security practitioners, new entrants, and investors discuss the opportunities and challenges facing the industry.
Are you responsible for company’s security enterprise solution? Register for only $195! Bring a colleague to SNGTM! Through Oct. 3, SIA Members can register for $1,095; nonmembers, $1,495.
For more information and to register, visit http://www.securingnewground.com.
Through Oct. 7, attendees can stay at the Millennium Broadway Hotel, the SNGTM conference venue, at a special reduced rate!
Visit https://reservations.millenniumhotels.com/ibe/details.aspx?propertyid=13507&nights=1&checkin=10/28/2014&group=1114SIASSM for more information and to reserve.
About the Security Industry Association (SIA)
The Security Industry Association (SIA) (http://www.securityindustry.org) is the leading trade association for electronic and physical security solution providers, with more than 500 innovative member companies representing more than 300,000 security leaders and experts who shape the future of the security industry. SIA protects and advances its members’ interests by advocating pro-industry policies and legislation at the federal and state levels; creating open industry standards that enable integration; advancing industry professionalism through education and training; opening global market opportunities, and collaboration with other like-minded organizations. As a proud sponsor of ISC Events expos and conferences, and owner of the Securing New Ground® conference, SIA ensures its members have access to top-level buyers and influencers, as well as unparalleled learning and network opportunities.