Security Industry Association Announces 2023 Executive Committee and Board Members
SIA announced the 2023 board and executive committee during The Advance, SIA’s annual membership meeting at ISC West.
LAS VEGAS, Nev. – The Security Industry Association (SIA) presented seven new members to the SIA Board of Directors at The Advance, SIA’s annual membership gathering, held March 28 during ISC West, and the SIA Board of Directors confirmed its new officers during the board’s March 28 meeting at ISC West.
The new SIA Board of Directors members, who will serve an initial two-year term from 2023 to 2025, are:
- Charles Burns, vice president of security, Miami Dolphins and Hard Rock Stadium
- Tom Cook, executive vice president of sales and operations, North America, Hanwha Vision
- Tara Dunning, vice president, global security sales and strategy, Wesco
- David Ilardi, senior vice president and president, Allegion Americas
- John Nemerofsky, chief operating officer, SAGE Integration
- Angela Parker, chief financial officer, Allied Universal Technology Services
- Steve Reinharz, CEO and chief technology officer, Robotic Assistance Devices and Artificial Intelligence Technology Solutions
The SIA Executive Committee for 2023 includes:
- Chair: James Rothstein, operating partner, Lee Equity
- Chair-elect: Scott Dunn, senior director, business development, solutions and services, Axis Communications
- Treasurer: Alex Housten, president, dormakaba Americas
- Secretary: Holly Borgmann, vice president of government affairs, ADT
- Officer at large: Jonathan Aguila, global security director, systems and technology, Meta
- Immediate past chair: Pierre Trapanese, CEO, Northland Controls
“On behalf of SIA, congratulations to the SIA Board of Directors’ new members and the SIA Executive Committee for assuming their new roles. These inspiring security industry luminaries are helping to guide the association forward and drive industry success,” said SIA CEO Don Erickson. “We also thank outgoing SIA board members Greg Hill, Kim Loy, John Mack, Jody Ross and Brian Wiser for their incredible efforts to guide SIA in many different strategy areas.”
The SIA Board of Directors is comprised of industry professionals representing a broad spectrum of interests in the security industry. The full list of current board members can be found here.
The Advance 2023 was held March 28 during ISC West. At this special membership meeting, in addition to announcing the new leadership, SIA reviewed official association business, shared market intelligence for the year ahead and presented its annual membership awards – the SIA Member of the Year Award, Chair’s Award, Sandy Jones Volunteer of the Year Award and Committee Chair of the Year Award. Attendees also enjoyed a presentation from special guest speaker Christopher Grniet, global head of security and safety strategy at Visa.
About the Security Industry Association
SIA is the leading trade association for global security solution providers, with over 1,300 innovative member companies representing thousands of security leaders and experts who shape the future of the security industry. SIA protects and advances its members’ interests by advocating pro-industry policies and legislation at the federal and state levels, creating open industry standards that enable integration, advancing industry professionalism through education and training, opening global market opportunities, and collaborating with other like-minded organizations. As the premier sponsor of ISC Events expos and conferences, SIA ensures its members have access to top-level buyers and influencers, as well as unparalleled learning and network opportunities. SIA also enhances the position of its members in the security marketplace through SIA GovSummit, which brings together private industry with government decision makers, and Securing New Ground, the security industry’s top executive conference for peer-to-peer networking.