25 On the RISE Awards
Meet the Security Leaders of Tomorrow
The SIA 25 On the RISE award program, presented by the Security Industry Association’s (SIA’s) RISE community together with Brivo and the Foundation for Advancing Security Talent (FAST), recognizes 25 new and emerging security leaders each year for their impactful contributions to advancing the security industry. SIA 25 on the RISE awardees represent the industry’s leaders of today and tomorrow who influence their companies, their communities and the industry at large in terms of diversity, impact and innovation.
- Each nominee must be under 40 or have fewer than two years of experience in the security industry.
- Each nominee must work for a company that directly relates to the security industry.
- Self-nominations are accepted.
- The nominator will be asked to select the category that most accurately represents the nominee and provide an explanation of the nominee’s contributions in this area.
- Each category will have a minimum of one awardee and a maximum of six awardees.
Awarded to individuals who demonstrate thought leadership surrounding new security technology and reimagine traditional approaches to strategic management.
Awarded to individuals who are committed to elevating diversity, equity and inclusion and/or corporate social responsibility by creating impactful change within the security industry.
Awarded to individuals who have made significant progress towards developing, implementing and streamlining business-related programs to create a competitive advantage and achieve success.
Awarded to individuals who excel in content creation and authentic personal branding to build a unique value proposition and gain influence for themselves and/or their companies.
Awarded to individuals actively and physically in the field who are going above and beyond to provide customer service/installation in the security industry.
Awarded to individuals in management who possess outstanding leadership qualities and set an example for others to follow. Recipients demonstrate the ability to inspire others, effectively lead teams, and cultivate new leadership by creating opportunities for personal and professional growth.
- The 2023 deadline for nominations was Thursday, Aug. 31.
- Awardees will be recognized during an award ceremony at Securing New Ground, taking place Oct. 17-18 in New York City.