Applications Now Open: SIA RISE Scholarship
SIA RISE members are invited to apply for this program offering $15,000 in scholarship funds for tomorrow's security leaders.
WHAT IS RISE?
RISE is a community developed by the Security Industry Association (SIA) that fosters the careers of young professionals in the security industry. RISE is available to all employees at SIA member companies who are young professionals under 40 or have been in the security industry for less than two years.
WHY SHOULD I JOIN RISE?
- Free access for all SIA members who are young professionals and/or new to the security industry
- Fun, in-person networking events held during top trade shows and in major cities across the country
- Career growth webinars on topics of interest
- Scholarships for young professionals to use toward education and professional development
- Career tracks at ISC West and East
- AcceleRISE, an essential experience for tomorrow's security leaders featuring top-quality idea sharing, coaching, business skills development, networking and inspiration
RISE Book Club
November 11, 2020 | 8:00 PM EST
RISE Ugly Sweater Trivia
December 10, 2020 | 8:00 PM EST
* books are not provided
Interested in serving on the RISE Committee and/or one of our subcommittees? Work together with other volunteers to define the RISE community’s initiatives and develop programs and resources that benefit young professionals in the security industry – or anyone who is new to the security industry! Fill out our brief committee volunteer application.
Rise microlearning Series
To help you further advance your career, the Security Industry Association (SIA) and members of the SIA RISE young security professionals community have developed a five-part training program as part of its Microlearning Series of educational modules.