WHAT IS RISE?
RISE is a community developed by the Security Industry Association (SIA) that fosters the careers of young professionals in the security industry. RISE is available to all employees at SIA member companies who are young professionals under 40 or have been in the security industry for less than two years.
WHY SHOULD I JOIN RISE?
- Free access for all SIA members who are young professionals and/or new to the security industry
- Fun in-person and virtual networking events
- Career growth webinars and e-learning on topics of interest
- Scholarships for young professionals to use toward education and professional development
- Mentorship opportunities through SIA's Talent Inclusion Mentorship Education (TIME) program
- Career tracks at ISC West and East
- AcceleRISE, an essential experience for tomorrow's security leaders featuring top-quality idea sharing, coaching, business skills development, networking and inspiration
Interested in serving on the RISE Committee and/or one of our subcommittees? Work together with other volunteers to define the RISE community’s initiatives and develop programs and resources that benefit young professionals in the security industry – or anyone who is new to the security industry! Fill out our brief committee volunteer application.
Rise microlearning Series
To help you further advance your career, SIA and members of the SIA RISE young security professionals community have developed a five-part training program as part of SIA's Microlearning Series.