RISE delivers educational content and networking opportunities to young professional employees of SIA member companies and college students and recent graduates who may have employment interest in the global security industry.
- Creation of the RISE Microlearning Series of professional development, project management and performance e-learning
- Development of RISE Scholarship
- Webinars specifically developed for young professionals
- RISE member profiles to highlight young professionals in the security industry
- Launch of AcceleRISE, a new conference for tomorrow’s security leaders featuring top-quality idea sharing, coaching, business skills development, networking and inspiration
- Launch of the Talent, Inclusion, Mentorship & Education (TIME) program for early and mid-career professionals designed to promote diversity, equity, inclusion and empowerment
Get Involved: Volunteer Your Expertise!
Your knowledge and leadership on a SIA committee can help shape the future of the security industry. Contact SIA staff for volunteer opportunities.