SIA Committee Guide
Leadership. Volunteerism. Engagement.
Through highly engaged and active members like you, SIA committees, advisory boards and working groups lead the industry by defining policy, developing standards, planning education and organizing membership activities.
SIA Committee Guide [PDF Download]
The SIA Committee Guide is a comprehensive guide to the association's committees, advisory boards and working groups in a downloadable and easy-to-print format.
Guide to SIA Committees, Advisory Boards and Working Groups
- Government Relations Committee
- Facial Recognition Working Group
- Global Commerce Working Group
- Identity & Biometric Technology Advisory Board
- Identity Working Group
- Partner Alliance for Safer Schools
- Procurement Policy Working Group
- State & Local Policy Working Group
- AI, Drones and Robotics Interest Group
- Data Privacy Advisory Board
- Investment Trends Working Group
- Public Safety Working Group
- Transportation Policy Working Group
- Utilities Advisory Board
Learning and Development
Membership, Marketing and Events
- Member Engagement and Experience Committee
- Human Resources Working Group
- Member Communities:
- Securing New Ground Conference Board
- Standards Committee
- Architectural Graphics and CAD Working Group
- Audio & Intelligent Communications Working Group
- Cybersecurity Advisory Board
- Intrusion Subcommittee
- Perimeter Security Subcommittee
- Proptech Advisory Board
- SIA New Product and Solutions Awards Committee
- SIA Open Supervised Device Protocol Working Group
- Video and Vision Subcommittee
Get Involved: Volunteer Your Expertise!
Your knowledge and leadership on a SIA committee can help shape the future of the security industry. Contact SIA staff for volunteer opportunities.