SIA Committee Guide
Leadership. Volunteerism. Engagement.
Through highly engaged and active members like you, SIA committees, advisory boards and working groups lead the industry by defining policy, developing standards, planning education and organizing membership activities.
SIA Committee Guide [PDF Download]
The SIA Committee Guide is a comprehensive guide to the association's committees, advisory boards and working groups in a downloadable and easy-to-print format.
Guide to SIA Committees, Advisory Boards and Working Groups
SIA Executive Advisory Board
- Government Relations Committee
- Counter-UAS Working Group
- Facial Recognition Working Group
- Identity & Biometric Technology Advisory Board
- Procurement Policy Working Group
- State & Local Policy Working Group
- Autonomous Solutions Working Group
- Data Privacy Advisory Board
- Public Safety Working Group
- Utilities Advisory Board
Learning and Development
Membership, Marketing and Events
- Member Engagement and Experience Committee
- Human Resources Working Group
- Member Communities:
- Standards Committee
- Architectural Graphics Working Group
- Audio & Intelligent Communications Subcommittee
- Cybersecurity Advisory Board
- Intrusion Subcommittee
- Perimeter Security Subcommittee
- Proptech Advisory Board
- Security Industry Standards Council
- SIA New Products and Solutions Awards Committee
- SIA Open Supervised Device Protocol Technical Subcommittee
- Video and Vision Subcommittee
Get Involved: Volunteer Your Expertise!
Your knowledge and leadership on a SIA committee can help shape the future of the security industry. Contact SIA staff for volunteer opportunities.