SIA Committee Guide
Leadership. Volunteerism. Engagement.
Through highly engaged and active members like you, SIA committees, advisory boards and working groups lead the industry by defining policy, developing standards, planning education and organizing membership activities.
SIA Committee Guide [PDF Download]
The SIA Committee Guide is a comprehensive guide to the association's committees, advisory boards and working groups in a downloadable and easy-to-print format.
Guide to SIA Committees, Advisory Boards and Working Groups
- Government Relations Committee
- Identity Working Group
- Procurement Policy Working Group
- State & Local Policy Working Group
- Transportation Policy Working Group
- Autonomous Security Robotics Working Group
- CSI MasterFormat Working Group
- Cybersecurity Advisory Board
- Data Privacy Advisory Board
- Health Care Security Interest Group
- Investment Trends Committee
- Partner Alliance for Safer Schools
- Public Safety Working Group
- Retail Security Interest Group
Membership and Marketing
- Membership and Marketing Committee
- New Product Showcase Committee
- RISE Committee for Young Professionals
- Women in Security Forum
- Standards Committee
- Access Control & Identity Subcommittee
- Architectural Graphics and CAD Working Group
- Cloud, Mobility and Internet of Things Subcommittee
- Digital Video Subcommittee
- Intrusion Subcommittee
- Simple Network Management Protocol Subcommittee
Get Involved: Volunteer Your Expertise!
Your knowledge and leadership on a SIA committee can help shape the future of the security industry. Contact SIA staff for volunteer opportunities.