SIA Committee Guide
Leadership. Volunteerism. Engagement.
Through highly engaged and active members like you, SIA committees, advisory boards and working groups lead the industry by defining policy, developing standards, planning education and organizing membership activities.
SIA Committee Guide [PDF Download]
The SIA Committee Guide is a comprehensive guide to the association's committees, advisory boards and working groups in a downloadable and easy-to-print format.
Guide to SIA Committees, Advisory Boards and Working Groups
- Government Relations Committee
- Facial Recognition Working Group
- Global Commerce Working Group
- Identity & Biometric Technology Advisory Board
- Identity Working Group
- Procurement Policy Working Group
- State & Local Policy Working Group
- Transportation Policy Working Group
- AI, Drones and Robotics Working Group
- CSI MasterFormat Working Group
- Cybersecurity Advisory Board
- Data Privacy Advisory Board
- Investment Trends Working Group
- Partner Alliance for Safer Schools
- Public Safety Working Group
Learning and Development
Membership and Marketing
- Member Engagement and Experience Committee
- Human Resources Working Group
- New Product Showcase Committee
- Standards Committee
- Architectural Graphics and CAD Working Group
- Audio & Intelligent Communications Working Group
- Cloud, Mobility and Internet of Things Subcommittee
- Digital Video Subcommittee
- Intrusion Subcommittee
- Perimeter Security Subcommittee
- SIA Open Supervised Device Protocol Working Group
- Simple Network Management Protocol Subcommittee
Get Involved: Volunteer Your Expertise!
Your knowledge and leadership on a SIA committee can help shape the future of the security industry. Contact SIA staff for volunteer opportunities.