The SIA OSDP Technical Subcommittee is made up of access control manufacturers, integrators and end users implementing OSDP whose responsibilities include the following:
- Act as the primary editors of the OSDP standard
- Vote and approve draft OSDP revisions prior to submission to the SIA Standards Committee
- Coordinate and review research projects related to OSDP
- Provide technical guidance on issues related to OSDP
- Address request for interpretation on issues related to OSDP
- OSDP v2.2 published (December 2020)
- IEC 60839-11-5 OSDP standard published (June 2020)
- SIA OSDP Verified program published (March 2020)
- SIA OSDP Boot Camp launched (May 2019)
Get Involved: Volunteer Your Expertise!
Your knowledge and leadership on a SIA committee can help shape the future of the security industry. Contact SIA staff for volunteer opportunities.