The Women in Security Forum’s mission is to engage all security professionals to promote, recruit and cultivate the leadership of women for a more inclusive and diversified industry.
Through programs, professional development and networking events, the committee engages members, both men and women, who share this goal.
Subscribe to the Women in Security Forum mailing list for the latest information on events and activities.
- Signature event series at ISC West featuring expert insights from industry luminaries
- Women in Security Forum Breakfast series at ISC East
- Women in Security Forum Happy Hour at GSX
- Coordination with media for profiles of female leaders in the security industry
- Creation of the SIA Women in Security Forum Scholarship, designed to further education and professional development and promote advancement for a diverse security workforce
- Creation of the SIA Progress Award recognizing advancement of opportunities and success for women in the security industry
- Sponsorship of the Women in Biometrics Awards, which recognize distinguished female leaders in the biometric identity and security industry