Demand for electronic security products in the US is projected to rise 7 percent annually through 2019 to $16.2 billion.
That is the general finding of a market research report, Electronic Security Products, from The Freedonia Group, which produced the report with the assistance of the Security Industry Association (SIA) at the end of last year.
According to the report, strengthening new construction expenditures following the recession-impacted 2009-14 period will drive gains. A heightened perceived risk of crime due to widespread media coverage will also support gains, even as the actual number of crimes has declined in recent years. Technological advances will promote sales gains in all segments, both by providing a boost to value demand via the incorporation of value-added features and by increasing market penetration.
As a valued SIA Member, your entire organization has free access to this exciting new research report. SIA partnered with Freedonia Group to provide you with access to this report on a state-of-the-art web-based platform: the Freedonia Subscriber Portal.
By using the Freedonia Portal, your company will have the ability to get the most out of the study, including the ability to:
- Extract data tables, charts and analysis to Microsoft Office programs such as Word, Excel and PowerPoint.
- Easily clip and save relevant sections for later retrieval.
- Search within the report to create a customizable documents.
- Download the entire report into PDF for local viewing.
Interested in finding out how to use the Freedonia Subscriber Portal as your personal research dashboard? And interested in finding out more about the specifics of the report?
On Wednesday, Feb. 3, at 1 p.m., SIA will host a webcast to provide an overview of the report’s contents, as well as an introduction to using the online dashboard to gather the data being sought.
Your presenters for this webcast include:
- Jennifer Mapes-Christ, Consumer and Commercial Products Group Manager, The Freedonia Group
- Paul Goehrke, Subscription Sales Manager, The Freedonia Group
Register today, and make the most of your security industry market research report!