Attention SIA members! Join the Security Industry Association (SIA) March 29 to April 1 for the second annual Virtual Member Engagement Week, a series of virtual meetings and events with SIA’s committees, working groups and more. Don’t let social distancing get you down – join us to take advantage of these opportunities to engage with SIA volunteers and participate in SIA’s programs and initiatives.
Interested in joining one of these meetings? Contact the SIA staff liaison listed to learn more and get involved. Learn more about our various committees and opportunities to get engaged with SIA by browsing our committee guide or attending one of these meetings.
Monday, March 29
- Public Safety Working Group: 4:00 p.m. EDT (SIA staff liaison: Ron Hawkins, (301) 804-4713, firstname.lastname@example.org)
Tuesday, March 30
- Government Relations Committee: 3:00 p.m. EDT (SIA staff liaison: Jake Parker, (301) 804-4722, email@example.com)
Wednesday, March 31
- Data Privacy Advisory Board: 1:00 p.m. EDT (SIA staff liaison: Ron Hawkins, (301) 804-4713, firstname.lastname@example.org)
Thursday, April 1
- Audio & Intelligent Communication Working Group: 2:00 p.m. EDT (SIA staff liaison: Cameron Walker-Miller, (301) 804-4727, email@example.com)
- SIA RISE Committee: 5:00 p.m. EDT (SIA staff liaison: Katie Greatti, (301) 804-4741, firstname.lastname@example.org)
Listen in to one of our archived meetings to learn more!