IntelligentSIA: ISC West Edition
Hey SIA members! Here are the top 10 things you need to know about what we’re doing at ISC West and how you can engage with us and your fellow security industry professionals at the show.
Welcome, New Members!
The Security Industry Association (SIA) would like to welcome its newest members: 4Liberty; Beta Security; Complete Threat Preparedness; CSR Privacy Solutions, Inc.; Diga-Talk+; Down East Protection Systems; Gate Keeper Enterprises LLC; Kaadas North America; Kabam Robotics; Lion Consulere; Martinez Refining Company LLC; MTI Mobile Tech, Inc.; MxV Consulting; NATAN Group; Pax Bello Security Solutions Hawaii, LLC; Pinnacle Consulting & Advisors; PSLA Security Systems; QCIC Limited; Quantal Security; SecureInsights LLC; Shot Alert; Solid Security Services, Inc.; Wachter, Inc.; Z9 Security; and Zitko Group. Thanks for your membership, and we look forward to working with you!
Here’s What Else You Need to Know This Month:
- Want to get more involved and maximize your SIA membership? Join us for one or more of SIA’s committee, working group and advisory board meetings taking place at the Venetian Expo in Las Vegas, Nevada, during ISC West 2023. Here’s your guide to meetings going on during the show; we hope to see you there!
- On March 28 during ISC West, join us for The Advance, SIA’s annual membership meeting, to review official association business, meet new board members, recognize volunteer achievements and get expert insights from Grniet, CPP, the global head of security and safety strategy at Visa Inc. Learn more and RSVP here!
- Going to ISC West? SIA members can book time slots to reserve the use of SIA’s private meeting room on the ISC West show floor, located at booth 1098. Reserve a slot here!
- Registration is open for the FAST Golf Classic during ISC West! On March 28, join the Foundation for Advancing Security Talent and other industry professionals in Las Vegas to network and golf in support of vital workforce development efforts. Sign up here.
- As part of SIA’s education offerings at ISC West, we’re offering in-person sessions of the SIA Security Project Management (SPM) Seminar, the SIA Open Supervised Device Protocol (OSDP) Boot Camp and the Security Industry Cybersecurity Certification (SICC) Review Course. We encourage you to sign up for one of these training courses to boost your career and industry know-how!
- The SIA Education@ISC West program includes keynote presentations from top luminaries and 65+ sessions on the most current business trends, technologies and industry developments. Among the robust lineup of conference sessions are dynamic presentations on a wide range of topics. SIA has put together sneak peeks of our top cybersecurity, artificial intelligence and workforce development-related sessions. Use SIA’s link to access free show registration and unlock a discounted rate on your conference pass.
- On March 28, SIA members are invited to join us for the SIA Market Leaders Reception, the premier kickoff event to ISC West! Enjoy an evening of top-tier networking, friendly faces, heavy hors d’oeuvres, an open bar and spectacular views from the heart of the Las Vegas Strip at this limited-access event and the best business networking opportunity at ISC West. Learn more and register here.
- Get more familiar with OSDP on March 29 at OSDP All Access! Join the access control community at ISC West for an exclusive opportunity to meet the stars involved with this prominent standard. Learn more and register here.
- On March 30, you’re invited to attend SIA’s Return on Security breakfast during ISC West 2023! Learn how security solutions are providing value to the entire enterprise and in turn getting budget buy-in from nontraditional business units. Learn more and register here.
- On March 31, join SIA’s Women in Security Forum for breakfast, premier networking and a motivating keynote from special guest speaker Alison Levine to close out ISC West! Don’t miss this opportunity to connect with those who are ready to make a difference and shape the future of the security industry. Learn more and save your seat here.
We hope to see you at the show!