Security Industry Events Calendar
UPCOMING INDUSTRY EVENTS
The SIA security industry events calendar is a guide to SIA official events and major industry events, as well as events where SIA has a presence or a partnership.
Webinar: Wellness Webinar Series, Part 3: Taking Charge of Your Wellness
June 11 @ 2:00 pm - 3:00 pm EDTFREE
This three-part series will discuss real examples of how an active wellness program can make you a better security professional and small ways you can get started on improving your resiliency and response in the workplace.
Part 3: Taking Charge of Your Wellness
The third webinar in this three-part series will start the conversation about the importance of individual wellness with a focus on security professionals in the private and public sectors. Often, personal challenges can carry the stigma of shame and very few talk about their struggles openly. This webinar will address the importance of seeking help and talk about steps you can take to overcome personal challenges in order to move forward.
- Hear real examples of how active wellness can make you a better security professional and small ways you can get started on improving your resiliency and response in the workplace.
- Learn about available resources
- Nicole Barkas, law enforcement officer, public sector
- Chris Comfort, certified fitness trainer and muscle activation techniques practitioner
- Paul Schmick, Vice President – Security Technology, Alliance Security
- Elisa Mula, president EMD; co-president, Women in International Security/Researcher
- Min Kyriannis, associate, cybersecurity/technology business development, JB&B; co-president, Women in International Security