Provided to SIA members as a review of current market conditions, the January 2019 Security Market Index shows the security industry holding steady into 2019. General optimism about current business conditions and steady increases in new product sales, introductions and production keep the index at 65, the same as in November 2018. Special focuses of the January 2019 Security Market Index include:
- Confidence rebounds for video surveillance professionals
- Index comparison between the video surveillance segment and the overall market
- Stalled growth for security integrators
- Caution among consultants moving into 2019
- Security industry expectations of major growth in 2019
This content is for SIA members only.
If you are not a SIA member, click here to join the SIA.