The Security Industry Association (SIA) convened a focus group of college and university security practitioners to learn more about their security technology needs and uses. In this special report, get end-user perspectives from the higher education sector on security technologies, plus analysis of current and emerging risks. The report includes:
- End-user assessments of video security, access control, alarms and communications solutions
- Perspectives on the biggest security threats to college and university campuses
- Advice for integrators who work with higher-ed security professionals
- Perspectives on use of security equipment for nonsecurity operational purposes on college and university campuses
- Campus security professionals' security "wish lists"
This content is for SIA members only.
If you are not a SIA member, click here to join the SIA.