The United States is one of the most important physical security markets globally. Its security integration services market is the largest service market in the world, excluding equipment, and its commercial alarm monitoring market accounts for over a quarter of world revenues.
This exclusive research report, created for Security Industry Association (SIA) members by Omdia in partnership with SIA, presents key U.S. security industry research data, including segment-by-segment growth projections and market sizes.
HIGHLIGHTS INCLUDED IN THIS RESOURCE:
The 2022 report provides an update on the physical security equipment market, including:
- Revenues for video surveillance, access control and intruder alarms
- An assessment of the systems integration services market
- Key regulations and laws to note in the U.S. market
- The installed base of security cameras in the United States
- How the surge in artificial intelligence adoption has relates to hardware developments
- The latest trends in cloud security
- Key market drivers and barriers
- Market opportunities and how to win business
Your SIA membership entitles you access to this exclusive Omdia report, valued at $5,000!
This content is for SIA members only.
If you are not a SIA member, click here to join the SIA.